CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

maisiep

17th February 2012, 08:07
Congratulations! What a wonderful achievement in such a short time. Looking forward to my Spring Quiz coming shortly and hope everyone continues to support you in the future.
11 of 41  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

17th February 2012, 08:16
Thanks Maisie P.

There are currently 30 copies of the spring quiz sitting in my email outbox waiting to be sent automatically at midnight tonight!
12 of 41  -   Report This Post

furrypusscat

17th February 2012, 09:21
That is really brilliant fundraising. Looking forward to new quiz, although won't be waiting up till midnight. I need my beauty sleep, now more than ever.
13 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st February 2012, 17:12
Hello all,

Brought this thread back to the top as it has clear instruction on how to access the quiz...including the address, which Luddites like me need.

Bought my stamps today, so as they say the cheque is in the post...

p@
14 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st February 2012, 20:20
Hello...

Mr McQuizzy...or anyone?

Because I send in for my copy of the Quizzes "Snail Mail", is there a way that we could claim the Charity tax allowance? Or, can that only be done on line???

A very curious Pastille
15 of 41  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

22nd February 2012, 06:27
Pastille. I hope you will enjoy this quiz. I'll find out about how you can complete a gift-aid declaration from Macmillan.

16 of 41  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

22nd February 2012, 09:33
Gift Aid on postal donations
I suggest that the best way to do this is to download this form - http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Donate/GiftAid/GiftAid.aspx - complete it and send it to me with your cheque.
17 of 41  -   Report This Post

trina

22nd February 2012, 13:18
Is there anyone out there who has sent in their answers to this quiz yet? I find the mixture of classical/pop/blues etc. really
challenging.
18 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd February 2012, 13:38
Afternoon Mr McQuizzy,

Took the proverbial bull by the horns and donated on line.

Still sending off for a "hard copy" though.

p@
19 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd February 2012, 15:31
Well...so much for me feeling smug for actually paying something on line...

Have spent most of the afternoon searching for the January Quiz...and I can't find it...

Blood, sweat and the odd tear went into that!

I think I may have re-cycled it, and our paper bin was emptied yesterday...Oh well.
20 of 41  -   Report This Post