CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

4th February 2012, 21:27
I was typing and trying to send my last post not knowing that Wendy had posted. Google did not show any answers, so I am sure Wendy solved it. Well done.
21 of 27  -   Report This Post

torquemada

4th February 2012, 21:31
It seems that "pretends" is correct as it fits Wendy's reading well, and the letters given. My reading is completely irrelevant and wrong, though I still feel it fits and I would have definitely gone wrong if doing this puzzle.

Quite why a chapel would not be "of ministers" (i.e. belonging to reverends, say) I shall never understand, but it all goes to show why they are called puzzles.
22 of 27  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

4th February 2012, 21:35
come on torqueeee, be a sport. you (and I) got it completely and utterly wrong. put your hands up.
23 of 27  -   Report This Post

torquemada

4th February 2012, 21:37
Is that not what I just said?
24 of 27  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

4th February 2012, 21:42
No,it isn't. I've already shown you that galilees is a crock of shit. it's just wrong full stop. Wendy's answer is the only sensible one. galilee only looks good after 4 or 5 bottles of wine.
25 of 27  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

4th February 2012, 21:45
which by the way, I have had.
26 of 27  -   Report This Post

torquemada

4th February 2012, 22:17
Well, when you have sobered up you can re-read one of my previous posts and perhaps spot that I wrote:

"My reading is completely irrelevant and wrong"

which, I submit, is me saying I was wrong.
27 of 27  -   Report This Post