CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

blue moon

23rd December 2011, 02:13
Well who would have thought I could have caused such a furor.

My beloved and most of my mates I suppose.

If this is some kind of click and you dont want me to participate, then tell me, but I'm still going to set it next week.
61 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd December 2011, 02:17
Blue moon...go for it...

Just logged in after a bit of a break!!!!

much nonsense...yet again...x

62 of 75  -   Report This Post

blue moon

23rd December 2011, 02:32
New to it pastille, but followed the thread in the past. All good fun methinks.
63 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd December 2011, 02:32
Me again...I was actually around at the beginning of "clueless", it was supposed to be a light hearted bit of fun...please lets keep it that way.

p@ x
64 of 75  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

23rd December 2011, 12:58
blue moon: Keep in mind that most of us are the same person posting under different names, and many of us have- well, "issues". What's nice about this setup is that one occasionally gets to award oneself a prize (by the way, you're not really peterm, are you?). I think it's safe to take pastille's advice; as we say here in the New World, she's been around the block a few times. Loved your comment to gran the other day (about her tankini); I cracked up. Congratulations again and "see" you next week.
65 of 75  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd December 2011, 16:39
Thea knows i love him really but he did more than express an opinion, he gave "A word to future judges".
this thread has run along very nicely as it is thank you and is very inclusive, was my only point.
apologies if i came on strong.
i'm always impressed by Theas thingy (oh yes indeed!).
Happy times to all.
66 of 75  -   Report This Post

captain hook

23rd December 2011, 17:23
There's a cautionary lesson to be learned from all this.

1. We should not post late into the night after one has enjoyed a glass of Wincarnis or three

2. That Ash should give us the ability to delete any of our own posts we made previously, which may not quite seem such a good idea in the cold light of the following day!!
67 of 75  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

23rd December 2011, 17:31
I rest my case about the multiple personalities- I think (I'll have to talk it over with myself).
68 of 75  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd December 2011, 18:21
Hiya Cap'n.
i stand by what i said. Maybe an Edit facility would help (not sure i've ever seen a delete your own post on a forum before - Ash does that on ones behalf)

btw. happy Christmas to Ash and Norah
69 of 75  -   Report This Post

phillip

23rd December 2011, 18:30
trevor, do you really stand by your posting no 57. I sort of thought you were big enough to distance yourself from stuff like that.
70 of 75  -   Report This Post