CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jerry

9th August 2009, 22:43
Hi Bob,
Have been out,am cat-sitting at the moment in Surrey,and away from my own computer.Have finished
this with only a 1998 Chambers.
1a is COUNTDOWN which makes perfect sense!
Best regards,
Jerry
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

jimb

9th August 2009, 23:00
Hi Jerry

Ignore me why don't you!!

JimB
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

jimc

10th August 2009, 08:37
Good Morning All.

As life's too short, I don't usually comment on the 'process' of this forum but, instead, try to keep on-topic and focus on the 'content' of the clues given & their answers. However, an exception this time ...

I think it would make this a much better forum if we all tried to be more thoughtful with our posts, a little more tolerant and a bit less cliquey (and I'm not just thinking of this thread).

As has been raised so often before, I hope that complete and accurate queries are posted whenever possible so that no-one's time, effort or goodwill is needlessly wasted.

Lastly, as a matter of common courtesy if nothing else - and as already generally happens - it is always nice to see thanks/acknowledgements/credit for help given.

Lots of little things add up to a lot!

Best Wishes.
JimC
13 of 14  -   Report This Post

bob

10th August 2009, 09:06
Dear all,

Thank you for all the input. I shall try to do much better now I understand how a forum works. Sorry that Alan, like me, has to pay five euros for the Sunday Times and get it a day late!!
Wonderful weather in SW France.
Back to the Mephisto!!
Bob
14 of 14  -   Report This Post