CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

29th September 2011, 14:14
It was a red one!!!
21 of 43  -   Report This Post

charlie

29th September 2011, 14:17
You know what I mean. You were not sent off.
22 of 43  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

29th September 2011, 14:32
I STILL don't understand why people read threads such as pastille's recently departed one, and feel that they have to comment in the negative. It was quite specific in content (as far as the thread title went), so why do certain people feel obliged to look and comment? It's a bit like seeing a warning on the telly regarding the possiblity of "scenes of a sexual or violent nature", then watching all the way through, getting offended and writing to thetv company to complain!
23 of 43  -   Report This Post

pastille

29th September 2011, 14:33
Thank you...It was a first and final warning, so I will have to behave.

Just wish I could remember all of it, cause there were some amusing bits.
24 of 43  -   Report This Post

charlie

29th September 2011, 14:43
Is it any different to people joining in a thread by saying they don't know what the answer is. What's the point of that. Or telling the poster that they don't do this particular puzzle but someone is sure to help them. etc.etc.etc.
Some people also get annoyed by the sheer infantile nature of a lot of postings. There is a time and a place for CBeebies and this isn't it. Jokes/amusing is OK, inane rubbish isn't.
25 of 43  -   Report This Post

captain hook

29th September 2011, 15:13
Ah dear Judith - thanks so much for explaining how we should behave, I knew we could rely on you as regards netiquette.

You said:

Jokes/amusing is OK, inane rubbish isn't.

Should I wish to enquire as to the health of one of our members, this would be neither a joke nor amusing.

It must therefore be inane rubbish.

Please advise.
26 of 43  -   Report This Post

charlie

29th September 2011, 15:16
My dear Captain Hook. If you are determined to be totally stupid I'm afraid there isn't much I or anyone else can do to help you.
27 of 43  -   Report This Post

matron

29th September 2011, 15:27
Hello possums!
How are we all today?
Right then... you can either choose a bed bath or a cold shower. I can do either, but it might cool things down a bit.
Have I just uttered inane rubbish or a joke? I did enquire about your health. I'm just sat here laughing at you lot tearing each others' hair out. :0)
Call it a day eh?
28 of 43  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

29th September 2011, 15:46
Hi there Matron, how are you? I think we should only respond to judith when she posts something pleasant, amusing or useful. Other than that, well this could run and run. Oh and bed bath, I think - feeling lazy.
29 of 43  -   Report This Post

matron

29th September 2011, 16:01
One bed bath for sally. No orders from the men as yet. I think (personal opinion only) all posts should be one or any combination of the following: pleasant/amusing/helpful/non-sweary/non-sarcastic. Then everything will be honky dorey (is that a Chinese fish?)
On my way .......
30 of 43  -   Report This Post