CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bullfrog

29th September 2011, 10:47
Sorry for the confusion caused by my gnomic utterance last night. I was referring to the posters, often hiding behind several names, who make no contribution to this site other than going into very specifically-titled threads, knowing they won't like what they read, and then complaining about the contents.
11 of 43  -   Report This Post

charlie

29th September 2011, 11:08
Pretty obvious why thread pulled I would have thought. Final postings by a drink sodden pastille being liberally peppered with expletives (after encouragement from bullfrog and joker it must be said). Though why whole thread should be pulled seems wrong.
12 of 43  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

29th September 2011, 11:18
Well, speak of the troll....
13 of 43  -   Report This Post

pastille

29th September 2011, 12:14
Hello all my fellow "cohorts",

I am so relieved we are still around.

I received an email yesterday showing me a "red card", a firm smack on the wrists and a dressing down about foul language.

I can not really remember all that I said (too much wine...and a smouldering resentment that I had been biting back for weeks).

But Had to admit I was out of order.I vaguely remember a nonpunctuatedrant...

I apologised, but did inquire why the whole thread was wiped and not just the offending comments.

Have just read a very amusing reply saying they had started to *** out the sweary words and the mention of Men's dangly bits(sic)...
Was that me? Anyway there was too much to doctor, so it was easier to delete the lot.

I can see their point, but would prefer if they could just delete the offending reply, with a comment such as...comments removed as they were inappropriate...or something.

I do not mind owning up to any "misbehaviour" so names should be kept.

p@

PS.I will not let people wind me up ever,ever again ahmen.
14 of 43  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

29th September 2011, 12:14
Bullfrog: That's what I meant; I thought your comment had an edge to it, so to speak. Believe me, I know what a stiletto is; I even considered packing one to get better hotel rooms in Sicily- where one of my favorite cities in the world is.
15 of 43  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

29th September 2011, 12:18
pastille: I do recall commenting that you had perhaps paid a visit to terry as was on his pirate ship and picked up some words there.
16 of 43  -   Report This Post

the joker

29th September 2011, 12:58
To Judith
From memory nothing that Bullfrog or myself posted on the withdrawn thread in any way incited anyone.
Bullfrog was concerned at my double postings and I replied that the fault lay with my mouse,which was ill.
The thread moved a bit on to discuss Terry's absence,and the possible causes of this. All in an amusing manner.
I feel it is people like you Judas who constantly complain, bitch at and pick on others,almost every time you post.
You should perhaps look a bit closer to home,rather than accusing others ,of encouraging misdemeanours by other posters.
17 of 43  -   Report This Post

r ambler

29th September 2011, 13:43
I hope greedy kite reads this thread because I don't want to barge in on his serious thread with rubbish. A while ago he expressed interest in cockney rhyming slang and after a little exchange with judith (no offence, judith) I was reminded of one from my schooldays- J Arthur. I hope this is in keeping with the desired tone.
18 of 43  -   Report This Post

pastille

29th September 2011, 13:46
LOL Mog...I did have to google it though.

p@
19 of 43  -   Report This Post

charlie

29th September 2011, 14:11
You'll fit in very well here Mog. You've hit exactly the right tone.
By the way joker/bullyfrog,when pastille said she wanted to bury the hatchet it was one of you two who pondered on the best place to bury it. This was what pushed her OTT. But I'm glad she only got a yellow card and not a red one.
20 of 43  -   Report This Post