CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rusty

19th September 2011, 00:49
Joker, we were down this road last week and had several days of normality after a fairly vigorous debate, and the consensus seemed to me to be to keep the non crossword stuff to a separate thread.It appears that is not going to happen and the loonies shall take over the asylum again. It is not what I would have liked but good luck to all who are left here.
11 of 34  -   Report This Post

mark

19th September 2011, 00:50
rusty thats scouse for your sick of it,just leave pastille and sallyw alone.If you dont like it dont read it,think you just like the sound of your own voice.
12 of 34  -   Report This Post

rusty

19th September 2011, 00:58
mark, I have not a clue about your Scouse comment? My point is..... the Gossip thread is the thread for non crossword posts. It is that simple!
13 of 34  -   Report This Post

mark

19th September 2011, 01:08
fair enogh rusty but i dont think that will happen,maybe like other crossword sites there should be a general chat site.Nice to speak to you but i'm of to bed now.
14 of 34  -   Report This Post

rusty

19th September 2011, 01:11
Fair comment, mark. Goodnight.
15 of 34  -   Report This Post

the joker

19th September 2011, 01:12
Rusty
I have always felt that this site is enhanced by good natured banter on a thread.
Although I am not a contributor to the "Radio Times" thread,I do follow it,and in my opinion it is a first class thread,being liberally sprinkled with "off piste" postings.
Is this thread going to be in your sights as your next target, in your crusade?
16 of 34  -   Report This Post

the joker

Rusty
I have always felt that this site is enhanced by good natured banter on a thread.
Although I am not a contributor to the "Radio Times" thread,I do follow it,and in my opinion it is a first class thread,being liberally sprinkled with "off piste" postings.
Is this thread going to be in your sights as your next target, in your crusade?
17 of 34  -   Report This Post

trevor

Rusty - you must see the inherent stupidity of the 'Gossip' thread? it will just slip away unless petty minded posters bring it back to the fore.
18 of 34  -   Report This Post

rusty

19th September 2011, 01:23
Joker, no crusade at all, and I do think the RT thread is excellent. It would appear to be full of very warm hearted individuals with a common love of a certain crossword. They chat to each other, encourage each other through difficulties and I think it is a superb thread. Trevor, if it would be possible to keep the gossipy stuff on to one thread, I would like that, but I do think that it is impossible, the way the site is run at the moment, unfortunately.
19 of 34  -   Report This Post

trevor

19th September 2011, 01:27
Rusty, i can't believe that you are not trying to get a rise here.
this thread is soo very clearly marked that only a fekin eejit or a shite-stirrer would kick up a stink.
20 of 34  -   Report This Post