CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

magworth

5th September 2011, 17:35
Oh dear - I wasn`t suggesting anyone was a wimp - my feeble idea of a joke, didn`t mean to offend anyone. I never try competitions. They usually only pick the first five or so, so the chances of winning are minute.
1 of 20  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

5th September 2011, 17:52
Don't panic! Everyone knew you were joking! If you're worried that someone might not see that you are joking stick a ;0) at the end!
2 of 20  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th September 2011, 18:06
Just got home from work.Was it me tonyw that upset you because I don't know what I said.I'm sure it could not have been too bad.What was the thread so I can look at it?
3 of 20  -   Report This Post

5th September 2011, 18:33
Hi tonyw, it was the eraser thread, can't remember who posted it.
4 of 20  -   Report This Post

trevor

5th September 2011, 18:36

tonyw

5th September 2011, 18:39
OK I remember the thread(but cannot find it).
I thought that all I said was use a pencil and correct with biro.I then said that I have never won because I do not enter.What have I said wrong?
6 of 20  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th September 2011, 18:41
Cheers trevor,so no abuse to anybody then.
7 of 20  -   Report This Post

5th September 2011, 18:50
You didn't, just made aresponse to Magworths joky comment about "pencils are for wimps". I think Magworth is pretty new to the site and thought they had offended you. Don't worry about it.
8 of 20  -   Report This Post

magworth

5th September 2011, 18:52
Tony - I said `only wimps use pencil` not meant for you or anyone. You replied `I am not a wimp`. I didn`t mean you - just a joke. i`m not very good at doing those smiley faces, I`ll try in future. best wishes. M.
9 of 20  -   Report This Post

5th September 2011, 18:55
Magworth, you will soon get used to our funny ways, if you can't do the smiley thing you could always try (joke) ;0)
10 of 20  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » To Tonyw