CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

4th September 2011, 17:33
if
"Two of the threads he removed were, in his view, pure provocation almost designed to incite more insults."

i presume that one of the threads was Pastilles,but how does this thread escape the draconian purge
21 of 27  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

4th September 2011, 17:35
Good question trevor - unfortunately I haven't got an answer.
22 of 27  -   Report This Post

trevor

4th September 2011, 17:43
ps. i quite enjoy some of the sniping (i also think that the removal of parts of a post, without any indication that it has been tampered with, is well out of order - even if it is from Bcc).
23 of 27  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th September 2011, 18:02
I agree that some of the humorous "sniping" was acceptable. I didn't like the really bad ones, as they got quite personal. I did not see the posts of sally's that were removed, so missed out on those. One that the moderator removed was a very unpleasant one aimed at "sal" and I cannot recall who started the thread, but it contained a link to some cartoon character. That's all I know.
24 of 27  -   Report This Post

4th September 2011, 18:22
I saw that one, offensive, but quite creative considering who posted it. The post that I had delivered was a rather "lyrical" description of how i earned a crust, in response to certain desparaging comments directed at myself and fellow "harpies". (Nothing X rated!)
25 of 27  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th September 2011, 18:30
I missed that one sally.
I suppose it is "judge's decision being final"
Trevor: I don't know if pastille had any removed... her long thread on Harpies is still available to view which has good and bad in it.
26 of 27  -   Report This Post

4th September 2011, 18:32
maybe there could be some indication if a post has been "redacted" with a short explanation.
27 of 27  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Blather