CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

3rd September 2011, 18:44
TJ
I do hope the sniping (to put it mildly) can now come to an end, as I am heartilly sick of it, as many others.
I was talking with Ash's assistant regarding multiple emails/pseudonyms etc. and while we were discussing that, he was viewing the site and (without my intervention) deleted 2 threads which he had thought unacceptable.
He said the moderators had received an unusually high number of complaints during the past week or so and were in the process of planning new procedures to put a halt to it. We can only hope whatever action they take will work this time.
J
11 of 27  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

3rd September 2011, 19:27
I hope you are right TJ, my own post was also deleted. Also jazzgirl I hope whatever Ash does it works. I know I shouldn't respond, but I just don't like the bullying. I should just let it go over my head, but it makes me mad.
12 of 27  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

3rd September 2011, 19:41
Sally
It is not merely the responding which causes the problem... It is starting up a new thread which, by its very nature, will undoubtedly cause more venom.Two of the threads he removed were, in his view, pure provocation almost designed to incite more insults.
Nuff said. J
13 of 27  -   Report This Post

3rd September 2011, 19:47
I know, you are right.
14 of 27  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

3rd September 2011, 19:49
Can we now all be friends? Those in favour say Aye. x
15 of 27  -   Report This Post

3rd September 2011, 19:51
Aye jazzgirl! xx
16 of 27  -   Report This Post

wendy

4th September 2011, 08:26
AYE
17 of 27  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th September 2011, 08:28
I expect you've all noticed the new t on the block. stop. Arrived this Sunday morning. stop...Been reported. stop......ignore...please!
thanks
J
18 of 27  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th September 2011, 08:36
PS could just be a harmless one though
19 of 27  -   Report This Post

4th September 2011, 10:11
Hi jazzgirl - can't say I've noticed, maybe they've been removed. Anyway I really am not going to respond to the t's any more - i thought I could get rid by out- posting, but it doesn't work like that!
20 of 27  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Blather