CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

31st August 2011, 17:58
Sorry Mrs Trellis, hope it hasn't put you off. We were all fine till Phil started.
41 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

31st August 2011, 18:02
Yeh...he started it... honest Miss.

Wisnae us , it was him....

Seriously, I am sorry Mrs T, will behave in future.

I intend to ignore.

Please forgive...
42 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

31st August 2011, 20:39
Just wanted to confirm...

I will behave...even though HE started it!
43 of 67  -   Report This Post

rusty

1st September 2011, 00:16
Mrs Trellis, I would run, if I were you. Do not get involved with the harpys. Some of these previous posts are the most insincere load of tosh that has ever been posted on here. At least Pastille has a degree of humour about her, but the other two? I am speechless!
44 of 67  -   Report This Post

mamya

1st September 2011, 00:27
Glad you are back Mrs Trellis, though what you may be thinking just now is a pure guess on my part. I am not as erudite as some of the posters here, as in the main I do not understand a word.3 'O' levels, no 'A' levels and only an education in the school of hard knocks, but still we soldier on.

Mamya ♥
45 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

1st September 2011, 08:17
Mamya, you say you are not as erudite as others ( I disagree as you have answered the most difficult questions on here and on the other site) More importantly, you have always been courteous and civil, and you have an amazingly generous amount of good humour. (mad over fifties!)It is the hard knocks of life which often gives one those qualities. You set a good example. Thanks
46 of 67  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

1st September 2011, 08:38
Well, that clears that up then! I place a post, go out for the day and find you've all been having fun without me. Nice to hear from most of you, tho there were 2 or 3(or more likely 1 with 2 or 3 names)who I'll ignore. jazzgirl, your comment no. 40 did make me chuckle as I worked through the posts. Have a good day now and play nicely - I'm looking forward to the wedding btw. :-/
47 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

1st September 2011, 08:46
Morning Mrs Trellis
We promise to play nicely and ignore the T's (singular or plural as the case may be!)
Have a good day! J
48 of 67  -   Report This Post

1st September 2011, 09:06
Morning eeryone. jazzgirl, how well put.
49 of 67  -   Report This Post

1st September 2011, 09:07
I forgot bto mention that my hobby is troll-spotting.
50 of 67  -   Report This Post