CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

wendy

31st August 2011, 16:50
Phillip,

I'm slender and tall, well 6ft 2" actually, fair-headed, quite wealthy (mostly inherited from my parents) live in a large detached farmhouse with various tenant farmers surrounding it. They don't trouble me much because my estate manager collects the rents.

The staff are mostly from the local villages apart from the Chef, who is French.

I have several cars, but my favourite is a smallish 4 x 4 because the others are all rather pretentious.

I feel I'm up for a challenge in life, so to this end...

Will you marry me?
21 of 67  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

31st August 2011, 16:57
Actually Phill I have an IQ of 158, which puts me at genius level. And yourself?
22 of 67  -   Report This Post

phillip

31st August 2011, 16:57
It's a pity you missed out on a decent education.
23 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

31st August 2011, 16:59
PLEASE...PLEASE...Can I be Matron Of Honour...

and...and I good with horses...and dogs...and good at organising "PARTIES"

So excited...
24 of 67  -   Report This Post

31st August 2011, 17:01
Grammar School Educated, 10 O levels - mostly A's and B's including Maths, Biology French and English Lang and Lit. I also have trained in photography. Know some Latin, German and Welsh, only reason I didn't finish University was extreme ill health. Balls in your court.
25 of 67  -   Report This Post

phillip

I'm prepared to accept that of the three of you sal has the highest IQ. It must be a toss up between pas and wen which one gets as far as being a positive number.
26 of 67  -   Report This Post

OMG, sounds like I'm boasting - sorry.
27 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

31st August 2011, 17:04
I have you know I am an idiots of ant!
28 of 67  -   Report This Post

wendy

31st August 2011, 17:04
PASTILLE,

Good at organising parties eh? Up until now, I've usually had my invitations printed, but would really prefer the hand-written version.

Also, I could have an opening for a person to oversee the gardeners - 6 or 7 of them are fine but the other 5 are a bit slapdash.

The flowers would need to be picked and sent to the florist the day before the event.

Can you help with this too?
29 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

31st August 2011, 17:07
Phillip dear, could you just pop over to the food and drink thread where some questions need answering. I've just done 5. See if you can get some. Thanks :)))
30 of 67  -   Report This Post