CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mrs trellis

31st August 2011, 09:43
Good morning Good People.
I've been off here for a while, partly because of all the unpleasantness going on. So glad this new procedure has been introduced -is it working? Are the trolls being weeded out?
All the best, mrs t.
1 of 67  -   Report This Post

lord lucan

31st August 2011, 10:39
The new system has made absolutely no difference. Mainly because you can have as many email accounts as you want and therefore as many user names as you want.
2 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

31st August 2011, 11:07
Good morning Mrs Trellis and welcome back.
I think it's fair to say the site has improved somewhat. (the "likes" have risen from roughly 300 to nearly 600 in recent weeks) and a lot of newcomers.
A few of the very bad posts and trolls who swore, have now been removed by the moderators who take swift action if they feel it appropriate. Abusive posts can be reported at the end of the post or thread. However, the moderators say they will not get involved in personal squabbles, so the best advice is "do not rise to the bait" (which is difficult but it helps to avoid prolonged arguments) A sense of humour is needed.
3 of 67  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

31st August 2011, 11:08
Morning Mrs T. Nice to see you back.
4 of 67  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

31st August 2011, 11:21
Welcome back Mrs T
Haven't been using the site much myself - just waived the visitors goodbye and about the start The Sunday Time crossword !
It's unfortunate that Lord Lucan had to be your first reply - suspect an alter EGO of a regular.
5 of 67  -   Report This Post

phillip

31st August 2011, 13:39
There has been a slight improvement. That moron Iamme seems to have been banned. The three harpies are still here- sal,pas and wen. So it's not all good news.
6 of 67  -   Report This Post

the joker

31st August 2011, 13:43
Also Philip is still here,as you will have seen.
7 of 67  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

31st August 2011, 13:55
Hi TJ
Yes
8 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

31st August 2011, 14:02
What I find mildly amusing is that one or two of the people who have multiple emails and therefore multiple names, have, on occasions, forgotten who they logged in as; so I and possibly others have sussed out who the naughty culprits are! You have to be very careful if you are constantly logging out and in again, don't you, you know who?! :0)
9 of 67  -   Report This Post

phillip

31st August 2011, 14:14
Pity your powers of deduction don't run to solving crossword clues,ha ha.
10 of 67  -   Report This Post