CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

hop o' my thumb

12th August 2011, 00:13
It would have been better if sallyw had posted her story on some other site than this. This is a crossword help site. But lately, unfortunately in my opinion, it is more of a gossip site. Oh, for a proper moderator to bin these people.
31 of 42  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th August 2011, 00:46
Hello all,

Just logged in after a few days "leave".

I may be reading this wrong but... Ferryman..you seem like a total tit!

I will investigate.

p@

32 of 42  -   Report This Post

the joker

12th August 2011, 03:35
To introduce a bit of levity to this thread: Did you hear about the two Irishmen who broke into Ladbrokes in Manchester during the riots... They lost fifty quid.
33 of 42  -   Report This Post

blue moon

12th August 2011, 03:39
Nice one. While they were there they put a bet on United winning the league so they've lost that too.
34 of 42  -   Report This Post

tommy

12th August 2011, 06:51
silly deinition

colour television-second hand telly up for sale in tottenham.
35 of 42  -   Report This Post

tommy

12th August 2011, 06:54
les 40 lol,and thank you sal for having the guts to post
36 of 42  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

12th August 2011, 13:40
@ferryman if you "binned" these people, this site would lose some of the most helpful people on this site. If you want a pure crossword anwsering experience then may I suggest Answerbank. I like to think, and hope at least some people agree with me, that this site has evolved into not just a crossword forum, but a site where people are free to discuss what they wish. Nobody sat you down and forced you to read any of it - it was quite clearly titled as " not about crosswords" .
37 of 42  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th August 2011, 14:00
Well said Sal...

I loved your original post...I copied and pasted and have sent it on to people I know will appreciate it. Thank you.

And Trevor...I can't see Sammy apologising somehow,but heyhoo!

p@
38 of 42  -   Report This Post

wendy

12th August 2011, 14:04
Sallyw, sorry for my somewhat tardy comment but I've been tied up recently (lucky me eh?), thanks for bringing this to our attention.

As for ferryman - who the hell do you think you are to write this unmitigated load of drivel?

It would have been better if sallyw had posted her story on some other site than this. This is a crossword help site. But lately, unfortunately in my opinion, it is more of a gossip site. Oh, for a proper moderator to bin these people.

Just who do you think sallyw is? Are you really suggesting that we "bin" one of the most helpful people on this site?

You state that "unfortunately in my opinion..." well I don't want your opinion thank you.

I suggest that if you find us so distasteful you take your business and your nasty comments elsewhere.

39 of 42  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

12th August 2011, 17:40
someone once said "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" watching POINTLESS just wondered if they asked 100 people to name an honest politician would it be pointless
40 of 42  -   Report This Post