CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tonyw

22nd July 2011, 22:03
Wendy,my comment was slightly "tongue in cheek"
31 of 39  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

22nd July 2011, 22:10
I have made enquiries, but I don't know although there is a Wikipedia page about Spongebob characters. Sorry I'm not any more help, but I'll post the link for you anyway http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_in_SpongeBob_SquarePants maybe you'll
32 of 39  -   Report This Post

22nd July 2011, 22:10
iamme the rest of the message was maybe you'll find the answer there.
33 of 39  -   Report This Post

22nd July 2011, 22:12
hi pastille, appreciate your concern. Don't worry I will be ok one way or another. Am self=medicating with rose wine at the moment - nice and summery, unlike the weather1
34 of 39  -   Report This Post

susan

23rd July 2011, 18:46
Hi all, just wanted to say I agree that it's fun to send messages to crosswordy chums. I came across the site quite by chance and there's obviously loads of really nice people here. I agree with Wendy and Sallyw that it's good to chat about this and that and if the thread title indicates this, then surely anyone who only wants to see crossword stuff can move to the next thread. I liked Wendy's apostrophe thread and the Mrs Trellis thread. All good fun. I also like crosswords.
35 of 39  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd July 2011, 19:25
Hi Susan and Wellycomb to the "bletherers".

Good Scottish word for talking nonsense.

I have had a strange week, with really bad news about a very close friend.

Barrycat's thread today made me laugh so much, it was the tonic I needed.

Have had a smile on my face since...and ready to cope again.

Persiflage is just the ticket, the cat's pyjamas, the beesbloodyknees!

p@ x
36 of 39  -   Report This Post

susan

24th July 2011, 08:44
Hi Pastille, thanks for the Wellycomb. It came in very handy here in dampest Devon, although I'd be very pleased if you could spare another one as all this hopping is making me very tired. Sorry to hear you've had bad news about your close friend. It's not always easy to be cheerful is it? This morning I'm going to see how far I can get with yesterday's Jumbo before asking for assistance. (So I'll be back in 5 minutes!)
37 of 39  -   Report This Post

24th July 2011, 10:19
Hi Susan - here's a wellycomb from me - now you have a pair. Always nice when we have new people on the forum.
38 of 39  -   Report This Post

susan

24th July 2011, 10:46
Hi sallyw, thanks for wellycomb. I used to be Susie before the new registration thingumy and when I tried to send a message it kept rejecting me! It turned out there was already a Susie. So now I'm just plain old Susan as my dear Mum and Dad intended in the first place! As for my need for my new wellycombs, for which I'm very grateful, it's still very damp in Devon! Bye for now.
39 of 39  -   Report This Post