CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

29th June 2011, 00:24
Psst..Sallyw...how are you doing???

Seem to be "troll" free tonight, so thought I could ask, without getting bombaster-ed for speaking.

I am actually off to bed now, but hoping you are well.

Big kissypooos p@

51 of 60  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

29th June 2011, 08:43
Hi pastille, all fine thanks. Chald further to pauls comment regarding search facility, if you were doing a particular crossword it ewould make it easier to find all posts relating to that crossword.
52 of 60  -   Report This Post

rusty

29th June 2011, 10:15
Thank you, paul and sallyw. The search facility sounds like good idea. Hope it happens!
53 of 60  -   Report This Post

megan

1st July 2011, 15:39
Thanks you Ash this is beginning to look like the original forum when I first joined, lots of helpful and friendly people and no trolls or stupid entities with nothing better to do.
Will look forward to the search facility which I think will be very useful as I always have trouble looking back for threads.
54 of 60  -   Report This Post

1st July 2011, 15:43
I agree Megan. There has been one person who was posting abuse, but the report button seems to have sorted that out. And at least no one can post in another users name, so that's a vast improvement.
55 of 60  -   Report This Post

pooksahib

1st July 2011, 16:06
It would be nice if the logon area had a 'remember me' box so that, as with most other forums I'm with, you're logged in as soon as you go to the site.

Not that clicking one extra button is that much of a chore...
56 of 60  -   Report This Post

mikey

1st July 2011, 18:46
Lets hope this new registration will cut out most of the appalling rudeness and infantile squabbling that has been a feature of this site for a long time now. Nice move Ash,,,,what took you so long ?
57 of 60  -   Report This Post

gok wan acolytes

2nd July 2011, 12:10
I've never seen the need for a search facility on here.

Typing the exact clue in inverted commas into Google links to the question being asked on here or AB, or occasionally another site like Yahoo answers, so your getting a multiple number of chances of finding your answer.

58 of 60  -   Report This Post

2nd July 2011, 13:34
True Dot, but sometimes you just want to cut straight to the chase!
59 of 60  -   Report This Post

shambles

2nd July 2011, 13:53
just checking my registration
60 of 60  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » log on