CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

celadon

23rd August 2010, 12:53
Little Bruce and Jenny are only 10 years old,
but they know they are in love.

One day they decide that they want to get married,
so Bruce goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.

Bruce bravely walks up to him and says,
"Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."

Thinking that this was just the cutest thing,
Mr. Smith replies, "Well Bruce, you are only 10..
Where will you two live?"

Without even taking a moment to think about it,
Bruce replies, "InJenny's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely."

Still thinking this is just adorable, Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay, then how will you live?
You're not old enough to get a job.
You'll need to support Jenny."

Again, Bruce instantly replies, "Our allowance,
Jenny makes five pounds a week
and I make 10 pounds a week.
That's about 60 pounds a month, so that should do us just fine."

Mr. Smith is impressed Bruce has put so much thought into this.

"Well Bruce,it seems like you have everything figured out.
I just have one more question.
What will you do if the two of you should have
little children of your own?"

Bruce just shrugs his shoulders and says,
"Well, we've been lucky so far."

Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little shit is adorable.
871 of 1953  -   Report This Post

chris

23rd August 2010, 13:20
I suffer from CDO. It's like OCD only in alphabetical order, as it should be.
872 of 1953  -   Report This Post

liam

24th August 2010, 02:24
Ican't understand some women.
I gave my girlfriend a great orgasm the other day.

And she only went and spat it out!
873 of 1953  -   Report This Post

dave

24th August 2010, 09:13
my friend was looking very tired last night.

he married a schoolteacher & she made him do it again & again - until he got it right.
874 of 1953  -   Report This Post

mike

25th August 2010, 10:40
I went to the doctor while I was on holiday in Bangkok recently, to get my testicles checked out.
While the doc was cupping my dangly bits, she
said, "Don't worry, it's normal to get an erection during this kind of examination.'' I said, "I haven't got an erection!"

She replied, "No, but I have!"

875 of 1953  -   Report This Post

terry

25th August 2010, 17:24
America's policy of shooting first and asking questions later has always been their downfall. Just think how useful King Kong could have been on 11 September.
876 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

26th August 2010, 11:33
From the DM.

THE Chinese were celebrating another great leap forward today as their lives finally achieved Western levels of hellish pointlessness.
Thousands of people stuck in a 10-day long traffic jam near Beijing sounded their car horns to mark the moment China matched Europe and the US for self-defeating greed and impotent fury.

Wan Jing, an accountant, said: "I am constantly filled with anxiety, I cannot sleep and my once busy penis now flops pathetically like the neck of a recently strangled duck. It is a great victory for the wise men of the Central Committee.

"I think of my mother and father working in the fields and eating three meals a day with their family and friends before telling each other wondrous stories and drifting off to sleep. What utter morons.

"I doubt they could ever, in their wildest dreams, have imagined me sitting here going absolutely nowhere for 10 days and winding myself into a tight ball of never-ending hate - in a brand new Golf GTI!"

Yang Shao, a construction foreman, said: "Confucius would no doubt say that in finding one's way one can lose one's way. But he was just some old fucker who lived in a tree.

"The world will quake with fear at the sight of our massive jam and see that we now have the economic and technological wherewithal to completely ruin our lives."

He added: "My grandfather lived to the ridiculous age of 117 and was finally killed by a car when he was running across the road to buy some cigarettes.

"It is my dream to be the first member of my family to die of a stroke at the age of 52, preferably behind the wheel of my Audi as I plough across four lanes of world-beating rush hour traffic.

"I'd like to see Confucius come up with something clever about that."
877 of 1953  -   Report This Post

nimrod

26th August 2010, 12:04
Confucius might say:
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
OR:
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
878 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

1st September 2010, 09:02
Michael and Larry got married in California.

They couldn't afford a honeymoon so they go back to Michael's Mom and Dad's house in Corner Brook for their first married night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Michael's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast
As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mom if Michael and Larry are up yet.
She replies, 'No'.
Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mom replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.'

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, 'Are Michael and Larry up yet?'
She replies, 'No.'
Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mom replies, 'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school '

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again,
'Are Michael and Larry up yet?'
His mom says, 'No.'
He asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
His mom replies, 'OK, now tell me what you think.'

He says: 'Last night Michael came to my room for the Vaseline and I think...... I gave him my airplane glue.'

879 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

2nd September 2010, 09:12
A man is recovering from surgery when the Surgical Nurse appears and asks him how he is feeling.

'I'm O. K. But I didn't like the four letter-words the doctor used in surgery,' he answered.

'What did he say,' asked the nurse.

'Oops!'
880 of 1953  -   Report This Post