CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

celadon

8th October 2014, 13:15
UKIP is to use its election war chest to produce a Star Trek film about the failure of galactic multi-culturalism.

Star Trek: Repatriation will tell the story of Captain John Beef and the crew of the USS Barnes Wallis as they destroy the United Federation of Planets for its own good.

UKIP leader Nigel Farage said: “We have millions of pounds in the bank, so that means it’s time to make a movie.

“I’m a huge fan of the Star Trek franchise but it’s never really tackled the issue of Federation bureaucrats and visas for Klingons.”

The film begins with Captain Beef feeling uncomfortable on a hover-bus because everyone is speaking Ferengi.

Farage added: “When he gets home he realises some Borg have moved in next door.

“Cue massive explosions.”

1601 of 1953  -   Report This Post

bees

8th October 2014, 17:49
I don't know about synonyms. For years I've been wondering if E.T. has a homophone.
1602 of 1953  -   Report This Post

rossim

8th October 2014, 22:00
We talk of drinkies........why not eaties?
1603 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

10th October 2014, 10:33
I decided to stop calling the toilet the John and renamed it the Jim.
I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning!
1604 of 1953  -   Report This Post

busby

10th October 2014, 11:12
So does that "fit" in with feeling "flushed"?
1605 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

12th October 2014, 16:55
Always at your convenience Busby.

IF SOMEONE WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES THREATENS TO KILL HIMSELF, IS IT CONSIDERED A HOSTAGE SITUATION?
1606 of 1953  -   Report This Post

bernie

12th October 2014, 22:00
.......or mass suicide?
1607 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

15th October 2014, 06:34
Two men were boasting to each other about their old army days.

"Why, my outfit was so well drilled," declared one, "that when they presented arms, all you could hear was slap, slap, click."

"Very good," conceded the other, "but when my company presented arms you'd just hear slap, slap, jingle."

"What was the jingle?" asked the first. "Oh," replied the other offhand, "just our medals."
1608 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

17th October 2014, 06:42
A new employee calls the help desk to complain that there's something wrong with her password.

"The problem is that whenever I type the password, it just shows stars," she says.

"Those asterisks are there to protect you," the help desk technician explains. "So, if someone were standing behind you, they wouldn't be able to read your password."

"Yeah," she says, "but they show up even when there isn't anyone standing behind me."
1609 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

22nd October 2014, 10:06
Men are the best people to share your secret with.

They won’t tell anyone because they probably weren’t even listening to you.
1610 of 1953  -   Report This Post