This thread is becoming very machistic. An awful lot more information is required to be able to work it out logically and accurately, for example:
1. Where are the loos siutuated along the route?
2. Where, when and for how long will we stop for morning coffee?
3. Is there a Sainsbury's or Marks and Spencers along the route (will need to pick up a few things for dinner)?
4. If passing a dress shop with a sale on and some fantastic bargains are to be had, how long will the convoy stop?
5. If best friends' house is two miles along a side street, is a detour permitted?
6. Will those nasty helmets which flatten the best of hairdos be mandatory?
7. Will the motorcyle have heated handgrips?
8. Can the convoy go on its own if it's raining?
9. When and where is lunch being served? (Burger King or McDonalds not being options).
You see, you men never, ever give enough important information!!