CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

celadon

4th April 2011, 11:59
The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner.

Dear me, talk about Dyson with death.
1111 of 1953  -   Report This Post

terry

4th April 2011, 20:43
The FA have been investigating Wayne Rooney's foul-mouthed celebration at the weekend. He looked into a camera and shouted, "Fuck off! What? Fuck off!"

They have found that he was just having an argument with his own reflection.
1112 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

5th April 2011, 12:58
Did you hear about the fat alcoholic transvestite?
All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.
1113 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

6th April 2011, 09:01
The Prime Minister, David Cameron, has announced that he intends to make it more difficult to claim benefits.

From next week, all the forms will be printed in English.
1114 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

7th April 2011, 09:16
This should help you with the forth-coming referendum. From the D. M.

What is the alternative vote?
Under the AV system, voters rank candidates in order of height before ranking them again in order of stench.

The candidate with the most points goes through to round three where he must beat a pair of local schoolchildren in a Blockbusters-style quiz.

If he fails then the second-placed candidate takes on the children and if successful then goes on to wrestle a kangaroo.

The fifth round involves defusing a live feminist before the clock reaches zero and in the sixth and final round they have to sing a song in front of an audience of easily unimpressed Glaswegians.

Whoever makes it through all six rounds then gets to treat you like a child while stealing your money.
1115 of 1953  -   Report This Post

terry

11th April 2011, 20:21
Two 90 year olds have been dating for a while, and decide to have sex.
As they lay there afterwards the man thinks to himself... "My god if I'd known she was a virgin I'd have been more gentle."
The woman also somewhat in a state of shock lay there thinking "My god if I'd known the old boy could actually get it up I'd have taken my tights off".
1116 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

21st April 2011, 08:33
If you take a laptop computer for a run would it jog your memory ?
1117 of 1953  -   Report This Post

nytram

21st April 2011, 16:30
if you a wall with the words"WET PAINT"why touch it? why is a boxing ring so called,as its square.
1118 of 1953  -   Report This Post

terry

6th May 2011, 17:26
Seamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.
Murphy said "Hang on, I have an idea."
He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.
Seamus said "Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!"
Murphy replied, "Don't worry, just follow me."
He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jameson Whisky.
Seamus said "Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!"
Murphy replied, with a smile. "Don't worry, I have a plan, Cheers!"
They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, "OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zip and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth."
The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.
They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.
At the thirteenth pub Seamus said "Murphy, I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!"
Murphy said, "How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in!"
1119 of 1953  -   Report This Post

trevor

19th May 2011, 04:31
A man walks into a bank, and after waiting for 20 minutes in line, he goes straight to a customer service rep. and says, "Hey, lady, I got this here check for deposit and I'll be goddamned if I am going to wait my ass on line anymore." "Please", says the woman. "I won't have that kind of language in this bank." "Well excuse me, but this fuckin' check ain't drawing any goddamned interest with you yappin' away about my language." "Sir, I don't have to take this abuse" she says. "Well then let's get the fuckin' manager okay? I mean what kind of shit is this I have to take from you?" The manager is summoned, and says "What seems to be the problem?" The woman says, "This man is using vulgar language and I won't stand for it." The man says "Hey alls I'm trying to do in this goddamned bank, for Christ's sake is deposit this fuckin' check for 15 million dollars." The manager looks at the check and then at the man and says "And this fuckin' bitch won't help you?"

boom-boom - its the way of the world.
i only really posted this as i wondered if Celaden has gone too.
1120 of 1953  -   Report This Post