CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sammy

3rd May 2011, 14:38
Ah, thanks, Bullfrog. My apologies. I read it together with the following sentence
(You wrote as I wrote. I cannot see how I could have been clearer), as if the two were saying a similar thing or reinforcing each other.

21 of 28  -   Report This Post

therogue

3rd May 2011, 14:39
Hi Jolan
I managed to find time to have a go at your 5 this week, a rare treat! I only managed to get 2 answers though, you've obviously been honing your skills. lots of the regulars seem to enjoy your clues, so dont give up! Only... can you make them a bit easier please!
22 of 28  -   Report This Post

chrisg

3rd May 2011, 14:42
Good ones Jolan -Keep it up please. Pity this one was spoilt, but it seems it was mostly accidental.
23 of 28  -   Report This Post

pastille

3rd May 2011, 16:18
As some of you may be aware, todays Jolan's 5 at 5 experienced an untimely premature evacuation.

If we could just "hold off", not barge on half cocked.

Things could be much more satisfying.

I hope you agree.

yours "opening the door for the doublotondra, she said fenetically" sincerely,

p@

24 of 28  -   Report This Post

terry

3rd May 2011, 16:33
Pastille,
That last posting must have taken you all of thirty seconds from start to finish. And I thought nice girls finished last. You'd better buck (yes, buck) your ideas up a bit.
25 of 28  -   Report This Post

pastille

3rd May 2011, 17:55
Terry,

I am "bucked up" enuff at present especially my back!

btw Do you think Hugh Manerrer was trying for a joke name of Hugh Man-error...

Oh what a wit!

p@
26 of 28  -   Report This Post

jolan

3rd May 2011, 18:08
Just got in. Hardcore was the one. I thought of Terry when I set it, of course. lol.

Sammy
Bullfrog was absolutely correct (thanks BF). When I wrote my little piece, I found you had posted a reply. Of course I meant you you had posted while I was writing. I would never dream of criticising you. Neither am I at all "touchy"!

Thanke to all who were so kind to me today. "See" you all next week.

Bless.
27 of 28  -   Report This Post

sammy

3rd May 2011, 18:43
Well I took it that Bullfrog was right and apologised accordingly. I never thought you were criticising me in the first place. Thanks Sammy
28 of 28  -   Report This Post