CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT18

wee jock

28th April 2011, 14:51
Dear OldGal,

So sorry to hear of yu-our latest health news
hope you will accept my sincere and heartfelt
Best Wishes for a happy resolution of your
problems.

I know that crosswords are mere trivia at atime like this but they may help you to carry(bear)the burden to return(ot) you to full health and an ORANGE future.(17d).

LOTS OF LOVE
Wee Jock
21 of 32  -   Report This Post

old gal

28th April 2011, 15:22
once again thanks for all your good wishes - touched to hear from Terry!! Am feeling a bit better today and at least I got to see the end of The Killing!!!!!! Hope I am around to see Part 2. 17d still eludes me and also 3d - who is Ellison, is he a red herring?
22 of 32  -   Report This Post

aimee

28th April 2011, 15:32
Hi Old Gal,

Map page Ellison is an anagram...It made me laugh as it reminded me of reading Adrian Mole's Diary!
I often check the forum to help me with the crosswords, so I feel like I know lots of you on here. Good luck Old Gal, hang in there! There are some really lovely people in the world aren't there?!

Aimee
23 of 32  -   Report This Post

the joker

28th April 2011, 17:12
Hi Old Gal
I am not a contributor to the RT thread,but do read it from to time.
Our paths have crossed on quite a number of threads,and I would like to wish you every success in the coming treatment.As others have said modern treatment is very far removed from that available in the past.
Will be thinking of you.
24 of 32  -   Report This Post

mondrian

28th April 2011, 17:59
Dear Old Gal and resident of beautiful Warwickshire. I was so hoping to hear you had good news and am now very sorry indeed to read what you say. So many people on this site have positive comments about various friends who have `been there` and come out the other end and now I wish with all my heart (and indeed pray) for you to do likewise. We are all rooting for you.
25 of 32  -   Report This Post

mich

28th April 2011, 20:51
Old Gal- am sure quite a few regular lurkers like me, and occasional posters here have been thinking about you. x
26 of 32  -   Report This Post

nimrod

29th April 2011, 10:21
Old Gal,
Very sorry to hear your news. Not very good with words on occasions like this but as has already been said - don't give up on yourself!!
NIMROD
27 of 32  -   Report This Post

navigator

29th April 2011, 14:06
Old Gal,
Having a three week break from crosswords
but visiting the forum I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
God bless you.
N
28 of 32  -   Report This Post

mary

29th April 2011, 15:09
Dear Old Gal,my thoughts are with you, try to remain positive, and remember that we are all supporting you.
29 of 32  -   Report This Post

siamcat

29th April 2011, 17:13
Old Gal

May I add my best wishes to you for hope and strength through your treatment.

It will be a roller-coaster ride, I know, my daughter has been through it.

Siamcat
xx
30 of 32  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT18