CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

24th February 2013, 20:41
Thank you, pastille. I really enjoyed reading through that.
Pity about bullfrog's refusal to have anything to do with lycra, though.............
37 of 45  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

24th February 2013, 22:00
You never know rosiland - if the diet keeps working...
38 of 45  -   Report This Post

pastille

24th February 2013, 23:54
Rosiland so nice to have you back...I was a bit worried , almost put out a shout out for you last night .

Remember the rules, any member of the " bletherers" must indicate their potential absence in advance, as indicated in Rule 17 subsection c.....or...in the case of an emergency a note from ones Mother/Father/partner/Carer/Doctor or anybody with a bus pass ( legal of course, not a dodgy photocopy).

I'm sure you have learned your lesson, so I will drop the subject.

Nice to have you back.......x
39 of 45  -   Report This Post

rusty

25th February 2013, 00:07
Excuse me for sticking my nose in, Pastille, but why do you always call Rosalind, Rosiland?
I may be missing something here, and if so, please accept the apology of an old Overgate man!

40 of 45  -   Report This Post

pastille

25th February 2013, 00:33
Hi rusty...it's my spell checker methinks...and i should start wearing my glasses..lol.

Lovely to hear from you.....pssst.....fancy getting involved with all the nonesense stuff...clueless, peer review ect?

You are such a brilliant solver, I'm sure you would like it? Eh? Eh?

Seriously think about it.....x
41 of 45  -   Report This Post

pastille

25th February 2013, 00:35
P.S. nearer the Wellgate myself...sad it's beginning to look like a Ghost Town....like the Hilltown.
42 of 45  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

25th February 2013, 08:28
Thank you, Pastille, for digging up this gem -- one of the first I discovered here when I first joined you a couple of years ago-- a glimpse of a world I wouldn't otherwise know at all --- and memories of 3 long visits to Skye, one even with sunshine nearly every day, the summer of the century. Please keep up the good work!
Just a sassenach........................................
43 of 45  -   Report This Post

rosalind

25th February 2013, 09:16
Hi rusty
pastille doesn't stop at "Rosiland", there are other terms of endearment! I enjoy it, though haven't always been quite sure p@ meant me.
OK, will try to give advance notice of visits to freezing Wales in future as too many seem to have abandoned ship recently. I, too, wonder what happened to Magpie
It's nice to be back
xR
44 of 45  -   Report This Post

rusty

25th February 2013, 11:51
Pastille, I agree regarding Hilltown. It's going downhill!
Thank you for the kind offer to join in the nonsense but I only look in on to this site occasionally, nowadays.
45 of 45  -   Report This Post