CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

samak

27th April 2011, 03:05
OK, here's a real (topical) entry:
Bounder, star of Two and a Half Men, needs psychoanalyst - serves him right !
17 of 45  -   Report This Post

mellie

27th April 2011, 08:24
Unfaded cheers as German shot and fried her. (13)

18 of 45  -   Report This Post

mary

27th April 2011, 10:51
For what its worth!!

With the exception of me and the cat, he and the crude, fascinated mob ran riot and laughed at the flogging!
19 of 45  -   Report This Post

mary

27th April 2011, 11:02
I guess I shoud rephrase the above.

With the exception of Tom and I, he and the crude, fascinated mob ran riot and laughed at the flogging!
20 of 45  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

27th April 2011, 11:26
Hi

Enjoy the misfortune of a dunce, she fared badly- whoops!
21 of 45  -   Report This Post

terry

27th April 2011, 17:09
Another fine crop, despite some unfortunate anti-German feelings surfacing. Come on guys, zee war ees over. But your names have been noted.

The usual very clever clue we have come to expect from Ixion. But I cannot help feeling that the revolutionary concept of giving an additional clue to the clue is an idea ahead of its time. Tonyw’s go at Ramsay couldn’t fail to please. Pastille, of course, couldn’t resist introducing nudity. Some very fine anagrams, particularly from Francis, Petern, Mary and Djawhufc. More clever stuff from Siamcat and Samak.

But this week’s winner is Bullfrog. Utter simplicity (from an utterly simple mind) wins the day.

The prize is the chance to hone your cycling skills with some free lessons from a friend of mine. Please see……http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/04/death-defying-s/ for the sort of thing you will soon be mastering. When Mrs Bullfrog sees you in your Lycra/Spandex outfit I’m sure the phrase “not tonight darling” won’t be heard much in your house again. Please let us know how you got on.
22 of 45  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

27th April 2011, 17:11
Well done bullfrog
23 of 45  -   Report This Post

ixion

27th April 2011, 17:14
n1 Bullfrog
24 of 45  -   Report This Post

mary

27th April 2011, 17:26
Well done bullfrog! can not wait for the spandex pics. Happy cycling! Tour de France perhaps?
25 of 45  -   Report This Post

tonyw

27th April 2011, 17:26
Well done Bullfrog,come cycling!
26 of 45  -   Report This Post