CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

carol

12th April 2011, 18:44
No not mad, just adult. Goodbye children, I'm away to play with the grown ups.
21 of 29  -   Report This Post

siamcat

12th April 2011, 18:47
2. Hair-raiser (oh, very clever)
22 of 29  -   Report This Post

terry

12th April 2011, 18:51
un con scion able.
23 of 29  -   Report This Post

terry

12th April 2011, 19:01
Jolan,
You old smoothie,flirting with Carol like that. Be careful I think she may be a bunny boiler.

Well, you beat the hell out of me today. Thank god I didn't see your post until fairly late on,otherwise I would have beeen tearing my hair out for longer. There's cryptic, then there's cryptic cryptic you know.
24 of 29  -   Report This Post

jolan

12th April 2011, 20:58
Sorry guys, I had a visitor (not Carol!!).
Well done all for the second bit. Siamcat for the 'scalper', Ixion for the safe 'users' and good ole Terry for the complicated charade-type one. Hope they went well with you today. Wonder where Chrisg is?

As for the delectable Carol it's very hard to pull wool over your eyes, Terry. OK, so she had a little hissy fit. The path of true love never runs smoothly all the time. Any tips on how to win her heart Terry?
25 of 29  -   Report This Post

jolan

12th April 2011, 21:00
Oh! And what's a bunny boiler? Is it something to be scared of?
26 of 29  -   Report This Post

terry

12th April 2011, 21:44
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/bunny-boiler.html

Be afraid Jolan,be very afraid. I think she's more trevor's type.
27 of 29  -   Report This Post

chrisg

13th April 2011, 05:52
Hi Jolan. They were very tough today! By 3pm I only had 2 solved ( 1. and 3)and then I had to go out so I couldnt get involved at 5pm. Well done!
28 of 29  -   Report This Post

jolan

13th April 2011, 16:16
Thanks a lot Terry. Very interesting site. Wouldn't mind Glenn Close being close, but wouldn't do my pacemaker any good. I DO fear Carol, especially when she admits to playing with adults. Ooooooh!

Hello Chrisg. Good to see you there. Glad they were a bit tougher this time around. They'll vary from week to week.

See you all next week, hopefully.
29 of 29  -   Report This Post