CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tonyw

11th April 2011, 21:56
ME,how very nice of you to say so.Thanks for your comments.Where did you receive your education?
31 of 41  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th April 2011, 22:05
@ me - who rattled your cage? Oh, and by the way, were you always an idiot, or have you had to REALLY work at it?
32 of 41  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

11th April 2011, 22:32
SallyW
The Ode to the Spell Checker came from an Aberdeenshire Rambler's magazine. Googled the title to see who wrote it and got 340,000 hits ! Quite a few variations on the theme. Worth a look.
33 of 41  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th April 2011, 22:35
Cheers Julie!
34 of 41  -   Report This Post

treterry

11th April 2011, 23:10
35 of 41  -   Report This Post

terry

11th April 2011, 23:23
This Me/trerry guy makes you realise how nice and satisfying your own life is, doesn't he. It must be awful to exist in the state he is. Friendless,bitter and twisted,whole life an utter failure. Wrecked every relationship he's ever had and doomed to die alone. Not only will he not be missed by anyone, but those who know him will be glad he's gone. He'll probably set some sort of record for the lowest turnout at a funeral- one,in a box.
36 of 41  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th April 2011, 23:34
very funny treterry you ******!
seriously though - how the ******k does one know when one is banned and how does one appeal?
...who the ***** decides who should be banned and for what?
shit on it!

37 of 41  -   Report This Post

terry

11th April 2011, 23:41
Can't you read. I've already said that I don't know what the criteria is to get yourself banned.
If you are banned then when you click on to "crossword help forum" a message comes up saying something along the lines of "you are banned from this forum for making inappropriate comments, if you feel this is unfair you can appeal by......".
Should you get banned you could do worse than get me to compose your appeal.

38 of 41  -   Report This Post

me

11th April 2011, 23:44
To (clever) terry:
Me & (the real) terry are not the same person, so perhaps he'll come to my funeral!
It may prove to be more interesting than reading cheats' drivel!
F U
39 of 41  -   Report This Post

mandala

11th April 2011, 23:54
@sallyw - To turn on the spellcheck in Fierfox, go to the pull-down menu:

Tools → Options → General

and click on the checkbox for "Check my spelling as I type". You may also need to install a dictionary using the pull-down menu:

Tools → Add-ons

Hope that helps.
40 of 41  -   Report This Post