CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

11th April 2011, 14:52
thanks terry,how did you find out?
i have not the slightest idea why you felt i needed a nod,Moi?

was 'me's **** censored or is that how it was written?
11 of 41  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th April 2011, 14:59
I think it was how it was written as a response to me writing **** off which "me" wrote in full in the original post! Don't think "me" was happy that I said i had reported s/he!
12 of 41  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th April 2011, 15:04
but was the 2nd post in this thread originally a proper sweary or just asterixed?
thanks for the reply btw.
13 of 41  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th April 2011, 15:06
Asterisked I think. Think "me" was trying to make a point because I used asterisks in my comment about reporting them.
14 of 41  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th April 2011, 15:10
sorry, doh.
gottcha.
i personally can't see myself reporting anything except maybe something like the bloke who keeps messing with Jolan.(not sure if you know his 'Jolans 5 at 5' weekly thread)
but then i'd have to report him for 'giving the answers' not sure that would cut it for Ash.

15 of 41  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th April 2011, 15:36
I know Jolan's 5, and usually have a go at it, not always very successfully! Nobody wants a sterile environment where you can't have a little fun, but some of the idiots who post on here prbably shouldn't be allowed near a computer. And I hate the sort of " don't help so- snd-so, they're lazy/stupid/morons" (insert your own term of abuse), as it is so unneccessary. the whole point of this forum is to give help to people, and if soem of the posts stray into the wild and wonderful then that's fine, but why be abusive?
16 of 41  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th April 2011, 15:37
We could do with a spellcheck! Just noticed what I put for probably!
17 of 41  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th April 2011, 15:38
Sally,
we are as one. totally agree.
18 of 41  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th April 2011, 15:39
i meant the post before the spellcheck one.
19 of 41  -   Report This Post

mandala

11th April 2011, 17:36
sallyw wrote:

We could do with a spellcheck! Just noticed what I put for probably!

You should be able to switch on a spellcheck in your browser. It's certainly possible in Opera, Firefox & Chrome; but I don't know about Internet Explorer as I never use it.
20 of 41  -   Report This Post