CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT15

charlies human

10th April 2011, 11:25
Good Morning Everybody - although if there is anyone out there to read this on such a glorious morning I'd be quite surprized. I'm very disappointed to see that everyone found it easy this week. Takes away the pleasure from my gloating to Charlie that I'd done the thing in 30 minutes, which is a record for me. Tears before bedtime he said, and he was right. [Well 45 actually, but who's counting?]
31 of 34  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

10th April 2011, 11:29
Well done, CH. Even when it is not too difficult, there is still a sense of satisfaction when you complete it. Anyway, there is always a chance to help others who don't find it so easy.

Best wishes from me and from Bubbles too.
32 of 34  -   Report This Post

old gal

10th April 2011, 12:50
Huge sighs of relief all round! Thank you people.
33 of 34  -   Report This Post

charlie

11th April 2011, 09:42
Mr Pipesmoker Sir - My Person passed your kind comments on to me and I thought that just before I wander into the garden to take my morning nap in the sun I would respond myself with good wishes to you and all your household. My contribution to the solving of puzzles is not widely recognized, something which may strike a chord with the delicious Bubbles, to whom I extend my warmest greetings and wish an uninterrupted morning. BWs, as all her friends say, C.
34 of 34  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT15