CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

blue coat monkey

24th January 2011, 21:10
It's nice to end on a happy note. Make sure you keep details of this website for next year.
101 of 105  -   Report This Post

rachaels dad

24th January 2011, 22:08
I have been doing the Blue Coat quiz for about twelve years now, never send the sheet in just enjoy trying to finish it.Well Mark I think as you say you have met your side of the deal just up to me now. But after 34 years of marriage bliss perhps it is to late for me to get a life.
102 of 105  -   Report This Post

emf

25th January 2011, 06:37
i will definitely have a look, but as you say it can take over your life. I have enough trouble at times doing d mail, that can be a teaser..
103 of 105  -   Report This Post

babsyblues

25th January 2011, 21:33
Dear All, Boo Hoo!! I posted my entry for the quiz MINUS answer 100 because the post is atrocious and I wanted my entry in before the 31st. I really did not think at this late stage that anyone would give the answer but good for you and for having the patience to google for hours, which I did but got nowhere!! Oh well I will still be in with a chance of a consolation prize draw for 'more than 50 right'. It has been fun and I look forward to chatting December 2011.
104 of 105  -   Report This Post

emf

25th January 2011, 22:08
i haven't done this quiz before but would like to have a go at the next one. and did the same as you, lots of looking on net, and yes blue coat monkey clues were helpful.
105 of 105  -   Report This Post