CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

suki

18th December 2010, 12:16
Very many thanks for your kind offer sobes but I'd prefer not to advertise my email address as it's also used for business purposes.

Hope you stay snow free and enjoy a great Christmas.
21 of 43  -   Report This Post

suki

18th December 2010, 12:19
Sounds as though it's the south of England that's copping it all
22 of 43  -   Report This Post

sobes

18th December 2010, 12:26
Thanks Suki. Not used to these blogs. I forget it's an open forum not an intimate two way conversation. Hope you survive the snow and have a great christmas and prosperous new year!
23 of 43  -   Report This Post

suki

18th December 2010, 12:29
Many thanks sobes. Supposed to be going to a party tonight but obviously not going to make it - great shame.
24 of 43  -   Report This Post

sobes

18th December 2010, 12:49
Wow. It must be bad if it's going to stop you partying. I found the taxis never stopped running and the metros were off here once only when I gallantly trudged through virgin snow, following a star as it goes,for five miles into work, very seasonal.
25 of 43  -   Report This Post

suki

18th December 2010, 13:09
Hi again sobes

Party has been cancelled. Some of the London pearly kings and queens were going to provide the entertainment and they have cried off (it was going to be a cockney themed Christmas party). Going to be a lot of very disappointed people out there tonight - me large glass of red wine and watching Strictly
26 of 43  -   Report This Post

sobes

18th December 2010, 13:14
who would you like to win? my money's on Matt for obvious regional connections plus he seems like a nice guy. Sorry to hear about the party was it a charity do? Might they rearrange?
27 of 43  -   Report This Post

suki

18th December 2010, 13:19
Sadly yes - proceeds were going to Cancer Research. Think about 90-100 were due to attend. Don't know at this stage if they will try and rearrange.

I'd like to see Matt win too - so fingers crossed for a high score from the judges and a good response from the public -keep dancing
28 of 43  -   Report This Post

sobes

18th December 2010, 13:37
Enjoy the rest of your day. Good talking to you. Keep in touch. You're very adept at cryptic so my email is endless famous all round WI cricketer at blueyonder.co.uk
29 of 43  -   Report This Post

big dave

18th December 2010, 13:42
Suki (or anyone else who is snowed in)

Drop me an email via the contact page on my blog and I can send you a pdf of the puzzle (no email addresses revealed to anyone else!). Can do tomorrow's as well.

http://bigdave44.com/contact/" target="_blank">Contact BD
30 of 43  -   Report This Post