CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

karen

17th December 2010, 00:41
Hi terry,I'm slow at typing, you'll have a great weekend with the little-grand-sprogs. Hope you get a lie in on Monday morning! Tea in bed perchance? With toast? yum!
21 of 30  -   Report This Post

silly boy

17th December 2010, 10:06
Wow ! AJT you were correct ..... 2-3" snow in Cardiff in the early hours ! lol ;o)
22 of 30  -   Report This Post

sallyw

17th December 2010, 10:53
Still snowing here in South Wales, but when i went out this morning somebody had cleared a path from my door to my car, and cleaned the car off beautifully! How good is that! Just shows there are some lovely people on the planet. I have no idea who did it, and unfortunatley the snow has now covered over all the good work, but at least \i was able to get out to get the essentials.
23 of 30  -   Report This Post

ajt

17th December 2010, 11:26
Silly boy - I said South WEST wales - we had it before you. Still thick in places, but clearing - momentarily, though
24 of 30  -   Report This Post

terry

17th December 2010, 11:29
snow didn't come,sob,sob.
25 of 30  -   Report This Post

karen

17th December 2010, 11:57
Grab a tissue terry,dont know what part of the country your in,the weather forecast said we would not get snow til tomorrow but it started 5 mins ago! I'm to the supermarket while I still can!bye
26 of 30  -   Report This Post

terry

17th December 2010, 18:39
I think it would be great if we didn't have to bother having our own children,but could go straight to having grand children. Are there any site-users born and bred in Norfolk who can tell us the easiest way to go about achieving this.
27 of 30  -   Report This Post

chrisg

17th December 2010, 18:55
Terry - I was born and bred in Cromer - can I help?
28 of 30  -   Report This Post

terry

17th December 2010, 19:17
Chrisg,
Any advice would be very welcome. Having said that,I'd like to steer clear of webbed feet notwithstanding the threat of global warming causing flooding. Would also like to leave out the instinctive open mouthed staring at planes passing overhead.
29 of 30  -   Report This Post

chrisg

18th December 2010, 06:47
terry. Oh well, that rules me out in terms of meaningful conversation, apart from my extensive knowledge of Crabs
30 of 30  -   Report This Post