CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

karen

16th December 2010, 23:35
Hi Helena,dont know where 'here' is,but do wrap up warm! Happy snowballing!
11 of 30  -   Report This Post

helena

16th December 2010, 23:39
I live in Cheshire, many not go out of the door I don't have to I have rescheduled everything.
12 of 30  -   Report This Post

def

16th December 2010, 23:42
Hi, Karen. "Here" is where you are and I don't think it matters much where that is as we are all going to get it in the neck - which isn't very pleasant if what you get in the neck is a snowball!
13 of 30  -   Report This Post

ajt

16th December 2010, 23:52
Heavy snow here in SW Wales tonight
14 of 30  -   Report This Post

silly boy

17th December 2010, 00:01
I haven't seen any forecast that says snow in South Wales tonight !
15 of 30  -   Report This Post

karen gardner

17th December 2010, 00:05
Well def, was only trying to keep it pleasant. With snowballs,only meant friendly fun.
Hi Helena,(always a helpful person on this site, Ive thought) I've never been to Cheshire,but I'm sure its quite lovely, snow or no. It is winter after all,so perhaps snow shouldn't be that surprising. Best wishes for the weekend. And last bits of shopping!Karenx
16 of 30  -   Report This Post

helena

17th December 2010, 00:12
Thanks Karen, we're all here to help each other.
17 of 30  -   Report This Post

def

17th December 2010, 00:15
Fair enough, Karen. If you hit me in the neck with a snowball, I'll put it down to "friendly fire" - there's been a lot of that lately. (I'm not usually such a miserable old git - must be the weather). Anyway - MERRY CHRISTMAS to you.
18 of 30  -   Report This Post

terry

17th December 2010, 00:17
Here in rural Bedfordshire the snow blankets the ground and a lot more is expected. I say yippee. Me and the grandsprogs will have our own winter olympics this weekend. But I expect the snowball fight will be the best bit.
19 of 30  -   Report This Post

karen

17th December 2010, 00:32
Hi AJT,Helena and def. Snow not got here yet,London.
AJT,hope your not too snowed in!
Nice to speak to a nice lady Helena (after the day I've had).
You've made me feel guilty def,with seasons greetings, I've not done me cards yet!Best to all x
20 of 30  -   Report This Post