CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

@

30th November 2010, 23:04
I am not hiding behind a fake name any more than Cherry/Cheery B or ejay or BJ, or even you, are doing – it’s a user id that’s all. I haven’t found anything to say that a real name has to be used on this site. As regards ‘slagging off’ Cherry B, it appears that the irony was lost on you. Perhaps I should have put a :) at the end of the sentence. So apologies to CB. I also take exception to being called cowardly and secretive.
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

terry

30th November 2010, 23:25
@,
It's very difficult to put over irony in print. It nearly always looks like sarcasm.
But all I am really saying is that if people have a user name they should stick to it. Not change it to a different one only used when having a go at someone. Quite a few "names" never ask for help or offer it to others. All they do is pop up now and again and drip acid. It really is a cowardly way to carry on. But if this description doesn't match the way you act then I am sorry if you feel insulted. On the other hand,if it does...........
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

trevor

30th November 2010, 23:33
you should have put a smiley :)at the end of the sentence,even with that i wouln't have seen any irony.
consistancy in user ID's is all i questioned.many nasty posts have vague and/or 'unique'user names.
eg ????. @. why.
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

trevor

30th November 2010, 23:37
Damn you Terry!!
Always first and say it better;
"drip acid" indeed!!
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

cherry b

1st December 2010, 10:51
Sorry, it was a genuine typo when I put Cheery instead of Cherry. I didn't mean to be the cause of so much agro. Apologies everyone. So who is picture 3 then in the quiz cos as I was told, I AM hopeless.
15 of 16  -   Report This Post

bj

1st December 2010, 13:54
Cherry B, can I just ask which bit of Bill's request that you don't understand? The GBQ rules are quite specific, do the quiz yourself and don't post questions on Q&A sites. Why do you have to ruin it when the vast majority do as requested?
16 of 16  -   Report This Post