CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pudsey

25th November 2010, 16:43
terry and emf

Just thought I'd let you know that all the answers were hidden in the clues. Rome and Rabat and the same applied to the rest of the questions. I was looking for cryptic or GK so there you go but thanks for you input.
11 of 17  -   Report This Post

terry

25th November 2010, 17:46
Oh how I laughed to read that Pudsey. I wasted ten minutes of my life finding out about Ezzie when I could have been exchanging pleasantries with Stan and his imaginary friends. So on balance, thanks Pudsey.
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

chrisg

25th November 2010, 18:07
I have been looking at these clues for at least 2 hours since yesterday and I am now gutted !!
Thanks for lettings us know Pudsey.
13 of 17  -   Report This Post

pudsey

25th November 2010, 20:14
Hi terry and chrisg - thought that anyone looking at this post would find it highly amusing. I must admit that I felt an absolute idiot when I realised what it was all about. One lives and learn not to read too much into some questions.

Off tomorrow for the weekend for my birthday treat - hope the snow keeps away.
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

terry

25th November 2010, 20:32
Pudsey,
I understand that your latest quiz is "carpenter's tools". I can confidently say that from the clue (your last line) the answer is "saw". A hidden word....keeps away.
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

pudsey

25th November 2010, 20:47
Liked your response terry - you are so quick - had a good laugh though when I eventually twigged it. Have you thought about compiling quizzes, or do you already do so, I think you could be pretty brilliant.
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

emf

27th November 2010, 10:48
confess that i had looked at this for a while, glad you got there though
17 of 17  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Cities