CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

15th November 2010, 17:43
Hi Trevor (the real one),

Thank god you told me about your clone. I was beginning to think you'd lost it. Now I know that HE never had it. Accept no substitutes I say.
11 of 21  -   Report This Post

bernie

15th November 2010, 17:46
Oh Christ, there's two of them!
12 of 21  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th November 2010, 19:00
up yours Bernie!
13 of 21  -   Report This Post

trevor

17th November 2010, 00:27
I am the original poster on this thread, if that is the correct terminology. I have been called trevor for seventy four years. Yesterday was the first time I have ever asked a question on this site. I am not impressed by the childish bleating from posters like trevor and joker.
14 of 21  -   Report This Post

molly

17th November 2010, 00:37
Go trevor! You are bang on about those two. Enjoy your retirement! XXX
15 of 21  -   Report This Post

the joker

17th November 2010, 00:43
To Trevor the 1st time poster.
Even a childish poster as I, think it is perhaps better that we use a nom de plume which is not already in use,especially as the real Trevor is a prolific contributor here.
Maybe you think it better that we all use the same name eg Willie,which would certainly clarify matters i'm sure.
16 of 21  -   Report This Post

trevor

17th November 2010, 00:57
Mr joker, think about it. Surpringly as it may seem to you, I did not realise there were folk called joker and trevor on this site as it was my first visit. But, that being said, I seem to have unwittingly caused a stushie and for that I apologise as it would appear I have caused offence to one or two of you. And, if you had any kind of manners at all, you would not suggest to me how to conduct myself on this site as a newcomer when you have no manners whatsoever.
17 of 21  -   Report This Post

zoe

17th November 2010, 01:06
Very well phrased, trevor!
18 of 21  -   Report This Post

the joker

17th November 2010, 01:10
I don't think you have caused offence here Trevor 2 just confusion.
Any way full marks for your persistence in continuing on your merry way.
TJ
19 of 21  -   Report This Post

trevor

17th November 2010, 01:18
Thank you for your kind words, The Joker, I shall try not to unwittingly irritate anyone else! Pace.
20 of 21  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » courier