CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

the joker

6th November 2010, 04:20
What a magnanimous Christian act Trevor.
There are not many like you left in the world today.
You put most of us to shame.
41 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th November 2010, 08:02
thats just the way i was brought up,TJ.
btw. have you watched that link that i kindly shared with everybody and you?
now some priceless jerk called ColinE claims he posted it 1st - fair enough,he posted it 1st,but still...eh? tut.
it all a question of breeding.isn't it not?
42 of 48  -   Report This Post

coline

6th November 2010, 16:56
Hey, Trevor, what on earth have I done to upset you? If you look back through the posts you will find that I have never once "claimed to have posted the link first", nor have I objected to others who have either circulated the link.
All my contributions to this site have been made with a spirit of helpfulness and I have often admired your contributions. It would be a pity if mutual respect were to be lost.
Best Wishes.
Colin
43 of 48  -   Report This Post

ajt

6th November 2010, 17:13
ColinE - I rush to Trevor's defence - he has already said in this thread that the link came originally from you. I feel sure the last was written with tongue firmly in cheek. It was a lovely film, and thank yu very much for sharing it.
44 of 48  -   Report This Post

coline

6th November 2010, 17:34
Thanks AJT. Your input is appreciated.
Best Wishes.
Colin
45 of 48  -   Report This Post

b

7th November 2010, 00:06
sue/stan et al know yor place
46 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor

7th November 2010, 03:53
ColinE
another case of my poor humour being taken the wrong way.i was trying to make myself look silly(that bit worked).
respect,
trevor
47 of 48  -   Report This Post

coline

7th November 2010, 15:00
Sorry, Trevor, if I mistook your sense of humour. It was the "priceless jerk" phrase I took exception to - but if that was in jest, all is forgiven.
Best Wishes.
Colin
48 of 48  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » hello