CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jono

24th December 2023, 20:25
…or we could just say that Dorrien’s clue is better. I thought “alternative” was perhaps questionable as an “every other letter” indicator.

Thanks Buddy and congrats Dorrien!

Cheers all and happy Christmas…
Ttfn!
61 of 67  -   Report This Post

spikepunk

24th December 2023, 20:35
Well done, Dorrien! A well done for Jono as well. Thanks for hosting, Buddy. Good job.

Thanks very much to those who voted for my clues, much appreciated! Thanks also for the 'returning' messages.
62 of 67  -   Report This Post

dorrien

24th December 2023, 20:52
Wow, that's a surprise. Thanks Buddy for the elfish adjudication and thanks to my voters. Commiserations Jono.
A fun word Buddy.
Season's greetings to all.
63 of 67  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

24th December 2023, 21:12
Nice, dorrien. Thanks for hosting, buddy, and for the votes, darla, tyke, jono, paul, dorrien, and mattrom. God Jul, all!
64 of 67  -   Report This Post

mattrom

24th December 2023, 22:18
Well done, Dorrien, and thanks to Buddy for a fun challenge. Thanks also to those who voted for my clues.
🎄Season's Greetings 🎄
65 of 67  -   Report This Post

chrise

24th December 2023, 22:27
Congrats dorrien and thanks buddy.

I'm pleased you said that jono - I wasn't happy with "alternative" for "alternate".
66 of 67  -   Report This Post

darla

25th December 2023, 03:13
Congrats, Dorrien. One of my favorites, as indicated by my vote. Very sporting, Jono. Why not just use alternate though? I liked your clue other than that. Thanks to buddy for hosting and a judicious decision. Thanks also to those who voted for me.
67 of 67  -   Report This Post