CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bewildered

11th August 2010, 23:48
What is the matter with all of you people tonight?I logged on to get help with a crossword clue,to discover ye had all gone bonkers???The answer to clue has since come to me.
11 of 44  -   Report This Post

terry

11th August 2010, 23:54
Look here Bewildered,we don't need your filthy smut,logged,come,bonkers,etc. for god's sake get a grip man, er you know what I mean.
12 of 44  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th August 2010, 23:59
bewildered - don't pay Mamya any mind,her knitting needles are made out of pasta and she barks at the moon.
Enough bad manners, start a new thread with a decent clue and you will usually get an answer.
13 of 44  -   Report This Post

bewildered

12th August 2010, 00:01
Terry what on earth makes you think i am a MAN,?you have hurt and offended my feelings DEEPLY
14 of 44  -   Report This Post

trevor

12th August 2010, 00:02
also.. i think terry needs feeding.
15 of 44  -   Report This Post

bewildered

12th August 2010, 00:03
Cant be bothered now Trevor ,think I will retire now with my crochet,Not very good with the knitting.
16 of 44  -   Report This Post

trevor

12th August 2010, 00:06
Oh my god!!!
bewildered,just pretend,pleease,scratch your groin,or something.
17 of 44  -   Report This Post

terry

12th August 2010, 00:06
Bewildered,
Please accept my most sincere apology.

it's hard to say what my wife's job is. she sells sea shells sitting on the sea shore.

goodnight.
18 of 44  -   Report This Post

bewildered

12th August 2010, 00:22
Then Trevor She must be called Sheila or maybe Susie,it all depends where you are from I suppose .Usually when I do log on here for crossword help ( and must admit I am not always bewildered),it is nearly always, either Trevor or Terry who help me out,I think we may all have fried our brains from doing crosswords,and have sunk to new lower depths.
Still come tomorrow we may all revert back to normal(whatever normal means to each of us)p.s could'nt find the crochet hook,so had to scrap that idea!
19 of 44  -   Report This Post

bewildered

12th August 2010, 00:24
So confused now ,not sure who's wife sells the sea shells,
20 of 44  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » forum