CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

15th July 2010, 00:28
Quizaddict,

I didn't know this was a quiz.

Having said that I understand what you mean about consistency. I don't know what the right approach is or even if there is a right approach. It just sticks in my throat a bit when people ask so early (as Polly). I can't see what satisfaction there is if somebody else has provided the answers. And it must piss off people who do put in a lot effort themself. After all most quizzes come down to a few "tie-break" questions. The people who can answer these deserve to win. There have been quite a few instances of virtually every question being raised which is ridiculous. A lot depends (for me) on how the person asking goes about it. If Polly had given me a reasoned reply I might have helped her. But as you must realise this site is beyond control, some will help and some will not. But none of us,including me,is consistent.
11 of 13  -   Report This Post

ajt

15th July 2010, 06:50
2 Look Who's Talking?
12 of 13  -   Report This Post

quizaddict

15th July 2010, 08:33
I agree with you Terry and I know there is no answer but the majority of the questions asked on here are from charity quizzes - it would be good if they all gave them the correct title and closing date and then it would be up to individuals if they still wanted to answer once they knew the details
This one is Pendleside Hospice Film Dingabats
13 of 13  -   Report This Post