CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

15th July 2010, 14:09
the Avenger
i'm sure Suki will find your comment very noble but to be sure she(he?) reads it I would post it on a thread started by Suki.
11 of 36  -   Report This Post

polly dee

15th July 2010, 17:21
Many thanks for your support. I feel that I must clarify the fact that I wasnt apologising for posting the questions but for the fact that I let rip at someone I know absolutely nothing about !!! I find it hard to understand why he even bothered to look at my post if that was the way he felt.
12 of 36  -   Report This Post

terry

15th July 2010, 19:05
I'd like to make three points.

1. The Avenger's comments. Either he/she has posted on the wrong thread or is so confused that it is difficult to take them seriously. So I won't.

2. Quizaddict's comment. We have spoken about this issue on a different thread (film dingbats) and I see no need for further comment.

3. Polly Dee. See above exchange between Quizaddict and I.
13 of 36  -   Report This Post

polly dee

15th July 2010, 19:29
So terry, am I to take it that you dont accept my apology ?
14 of 36  -   Report This Post

terry

15th July 2010, 19:58
Polly Dee,

I never thought that you owed me personally an apology. I said what I wanted to and didn't regret it. You regretted what you said and were big enough to say so. Hey,let's move on.
15 of 36  -   Report This Post

the avenger

16th July 2010, 13:49
I apologise to Suki; I should of course have written 'Polly Dee'. The point I made, however still stands, Terry. I would rather be 'confused', than be a pompous ass, which is why I cannot take YOU seriously.
16 of 36  -   Report This Post

terry

16th July 2010, 15:09
Very good Avenger. If I was you I'd stop wearing my pants on the outside,it's giving you delusions.
17 of 36  -   Report This Post

lammy

16th July 2010, 15:10
2...plum
3...quid
18 of 36  -   Report This Post

leslie

17th July 2010, 16:50
I can see an anagram for the first one but it doesn't fit the categories listed. If one heading was 'countries' instead of 'counties' and 'elchis' is correct then I am at a loss.
19 of 36  -   Report This Post

polly dee

17th July 2010, 17:04
Many thanks Mamya and lammy. You have been a great help. I am left with ELCHIS which has been a puzzle for a long time but my greatest problem is going to be sorting out the right number of answers for each category !!!! A lot of them appear to overlap !!!
20 of 36  -   Report This Post