CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

simone

20th June 2010, 13:08
to quizaddict and spectator
Seeing as you are concerned that other members of this forum may not buy the quiz, I will add extra money (even though I have already paid for it) to my entry when I send it in.So maybe your little rant has done the charity some good as maybe no one on here would have bought it, if they did not know about it.
Hope that satisfies you
11 of 22  -   Report This Post

quizaddict

20th June 2010, 13:43
It would satisfy me more if you tried a bit longer before asking
Saying you'll send more is easy its just words - there are only 50 in the whole quiz
12 of 22  -   Report This Post

simone

20th June 2010, 14:13
quizaddict- do NOT accuse me by saying "its just words". If I say something I mean it.You do not know me and have no right to judge me in that way.

I think I may remember not so long ago you said something about not bothering with this forum anymore, so do not judge me by yourself as you do not seem to do what you say. (apologies if I have this wrong but cannot be bothered to look back for exact wording but think it was something along those lines)
13 of 22  -   Report This Post

quizaddict

20th June 2010, 14:24
I said I wouldnt ask for help again and I havent I have sent quizzes in with blanks instead - maybe you could try that option
14 of 22  -   Report This Post

simone

20th June 2010, 17:28
quizaddict - Fine you have made a decision what you want to do which I respect, but you cannot force your opinion on other people (well not me anyway).
You may have set out to do what you intended by frightening other people from this thread, or maybe you could have put peoples backs up and they will still do what they want.
Cas, Di, JJ - Thanks for the e-mails and PM's, as you say Cas there is more than one way to skin a cat
15 of 22  -   Report This Post

dan

21st June 2010, 13:20
For Simone.
I have not been frightened off only just seen your post.
Here are a few maybes
4. Felixkirk
5. Appletreewick
11. Carthorpe
14. Bugthorpe
16 of 22  -   Report This Post

kemlo

21st June 2010, 13:33
Simone, what is a PM?
17 of 22  -   Report This Post

mamya

21st June 2010, 13:45
Kemlo

PM usually means Private Message, available on some forums, but not this one.
18 of 22  -   Report This Post

kemlo

21st June 2010, 13:58
Thank you, Mamya.
19 of 22  -   Report This Post

dan

21st June 2010, 14:10
8. Spaunton
9. Askrigg ( that is if anyone can confirm that a rigg in yorkshire is a hilltop, have vague idea in my mind it is but maybe on wrong track)
20 of 22  -   Report This Post