CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jws

11th March 2017, 08:11
well done SW and thanks to mattrom for the word to clue and thanks to BBM2 and Paul for the mention

81 of 89  -   Report This Post

skyewalker

11th March 2017, 09:34
Thanks Rossim, Seamus and Fiery, for your votes, and ChrisE, SteveA, JWS, Ginge, Paul and Dorrien for the mentions. All very much appreciated.

Thanks also, Mattrom, for hosting, for your casting vote, and for my prize - enjoyed the clip.

Commiserations, Paul and Ixion, for losing out with such excellent clues.

See you all next week.
SW
82 of 89  -   Report This Post

rossim

11th March 2017, 09:41
Congrats Skyewalker, I'm pleased to have picked the winner.
Thanks for the much appreciated mentions Paul and Chris.
It was a good word choice Mattrom. Thanks for the clip. Born and brought up in Dorset, I studied the book at school. Reading it round the class is not quite the same!
See you next week when you'll be back in the mix!
83 of 89  -   Report This Post

stevea6000

11th March 2017, 09:50
Well done, skyewalker. Thanks mattrom. And thanks for the mention, Paul.
84 of 89  -   Report This Post

ginge

11th March 2017, 10:25
Congratulations skyewalker, personally I liked Heartless to mean no Hearts and thanks for your vote ixion, the mentions paul & BBM2, cheers mattrom.
85 of 89  -   Report This Post

fieryjack

11th March 2017, 10:57
Congratulations Skyewalker
Cheers Mattrom
86 of 89  -   Report This Post

theambler

11th March 2017, 15:52
THanks Paul for the vote. Thanks Mattrom - No complaints this week!! Now -- Bannockburn rerun. Kind Regards Thea(O)
87 of 89  -   Report This Post

seamus, ayrshire

12th March 2017, 11:16
Congratulations sw and thanks to mattrom for hosting.
88 of 89  -   Report This Post

paul

13th March 2017, 15:00
Well done my psychic brother and thanks for the mention! Thanks for such a fruitful word Mattrom and the literary gem. Thanks for the votes JWS, Marty, and Tatters; and thanks for the mentions Rossim, Chris, Ginge ("male" would have compromised the surface too much), and Dorrien. All very much appreciated.
89 of 89  -   Report This Post