CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

24th June 2016, 12:44
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, jolan, but glad that you are coping so well.
11 of 22  -   Report This Post

rossim

24th June 2016, 12:50
So sorry to hear of your loss Jolan. You were obviously a devoted couple. Glad to hear that you are remembering all the happy times. x
12 of 22  -   Report This Post

rosalind

24th June 2016, 13:14
John

Although sad, your post is at the same time uplifting. I have rarely felt more at odds with life than I do today, for many reasons, but I found what you wrote inspiring. Thank you
I hope you will continue to look in on the Forum from time to time, where you are amongst friends

X
Ros
13 of 22  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

24th June 2016, 13:15
dear John
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is clear that Helen was truly loved by others as well as yourself. It is wonderful that you were able to celebrate your Golden Wedding and you have such happy memories to cherish. God bless
Jg
14 of 22  -   Report This Post

chrisg

24th June 2016, 13:27
John
I am so sorry to learn of your loss. It is good see that you are coping very well and that you had 50 very happy years together
Take care
Chris
15 of 22  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

24th June 2016, 13:39
Hi Jolan

When I saw your post it brought a tear to my eye. That being said my overwhelming feeling was what a wonderful tribute to Helen it was. Also remembering the times you had, rather than feeling sorry for yourself, is a lesson to us all.

Whilst we have never met I used to greatly enjoy our tussles in your 5@5. It is a shame I can't coax you out of retirement.

My condolences for your great loss but also my hopes that you will continue to have such a positive attitude and many years of fun still to come.

All the best

Daniel
16 of 22  -   Report This Post

ginge

24th June 2016, 13:56
Hi jolan, I can't add to what has already been posted but I echo Daniel's sentiments in full.
17 of 22  -   Report This Post

trevor

24th June 2016, 14:55
Jolan, Please accept my condolences, i truly wish you well and I think your post is heartwarming.
18 of 22  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

24th June 2016, 15:06
Can only endorse everything that's been said already, jolan --- you have exactly the right attitude to your loss, continuing to appreciate what you enjoyed for so long. I, too, remember with pleasure the tussles over your very witty clues. May you continue in this spirit for many a long year.
19 of 22  -   Report This Post

elle

24th June 2016, 16:07
Hi, Jolan!
I am so very sorry to hear about Helen.
Your tribute to her is wonderful, and it is great that you are able now to concentrate on your love for each other and the fun that you had together during your long marriage, rather than feeling sad.
All the best, and take care.
20 of 22  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » @jolan