CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

paul

22nd June 2016, 14:47
Thanks The Rogue!
41 of 65  -   Report This Post

stevea6000

22nd June 2016, 16:29
Flag carried over Wembley? Not by waving! (7)
42 of 65  -   Report This Post

ginge

22nd June 2016, 18:14
This restriction on posting with no indication as to why (which I understand is a supposed safeguard against spam) is still bloody annoying. I'll try again soonish.
43 of 65  -   Report This Post

ginge

22nd June 2016, 19:10
Gross apologies but I'm losing patience and I've better things to do tonight than persevering with this so tomorrow, hopefully, admin get a grip !
44 of 65  -   Report This Post

dorrien

22nd June 2016, 19:38
A clue for March rather than June!

Hello to spring which is not long to arrive(7)
45 of 65  -   Report This Post

syzygy

23rd June 2016, 04:08
@Ginge

email Norah with an exact copy of what you were trying to post.
I've been looking at Aristo's problem, but no luck so far.
See this thread first:
http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/573869/posting-problem/

There is obviously some subtle problem here as I have been able to post, other than some special characters.
46 of 65  -   Report This Post

ginge

23rd June 2016, 05:50
I'll try posting in sections.

Subject to the usual restrictions, I feel clues I couldn't fail to mention are seamus's port but I'm not sure of its validity, les40 who spotted the first word in the preamble, paul once he corrected his numerals, fiery's men and chiaroscuro's cringeworthy memory and BBM2'S revised effort. I have also noted stevea's successful penchant for initialisation.
47 of 65  -   Report This Post

ginge

23rd June 2016, 06:03
I am still not being allowed to post the remainder of my critique even after removing all punctuation other than commas, apostrophes, full stops and numerals. I have even tried without the link to the intended clip just in case.
I will try once more with no punctuation then I will just announce my winner.

Come on admin, provide more meaningful "error" messages highlighting exactly what is not allowed.
48 of 65  -   Report This Post

ginge

23rd June 2016, 06:08
Joint runners up are mattrom for the succinct extraction and busby with his hilarious and audacious farmer. However, this week's winner is Marty with

Left out of wedding all of us will turn up to reception

https://youtu.be/7DcDzJmW6Qg

Cheers
49 of 65  -   Report This Post

ginge

23rd June 2016, 06:11
That was not what i had intended and I have scrutinised the sentences I have omitted and there are no offensive or foreign words. In my opinion, pretty poor and I'm really fed up and wondering if it's really worth all this effort !
50 of 65  -   Report This Post