CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ffannie

2nd May 2016, 18:35
I didn't check it clue by clue this morning. Sorry about that. Here's my latest version for anyone who can't get a decent printing from the Guardian site.

https://genius155.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/genius1551.pdf

Genius is supplied at no cost to us so please don't get too indignant. I remember when the paper was on skid row in the 70s and couldn't afford sub-editors.

I haven't even looked at solutions yet but hope that 29 is not as easy as it seems.
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

trevor

2nd May 2016, 19:05
they are now having to get rid of (at least) 250 staff members.
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

ffannie

2nd May 2016, 19:21
I used to buy the paper every day but Mr Waitrose does that for me now. When that deal ends I'm not sure what I'll do. I prefer the paper version. How else can I jump from bed to the loo then to answer the front door so efficiently, ie without risking electronic equipment worth several hundred pounds ?

13 of 14  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

2nd May 2016, 19:28
29 is as easy as it looks. Thanks for your efforts this morning, I had a very early hospital appointment and wanted something to while away the waiting hours. Thankfully didn't need it as I was taken on time! They had to turn the lights on for me as I was sitting in the dark when they arrived.
14 of 14  -   Report This Post