CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ginge

25th November 2015, 18:17
Apologies folks, as i am not allowed to post my synopsis as it stands even though I've reduced punctuation to an absolute minimum by cutting/copying and pasting. As I've pointed out previously, it is not practical to navigate through text that exceeds the initial text box easily on my phone so I will either post in sections and correct individually or remove what I think is "offending" punctuation in total.
31 of 50  -   Report This Post

ginge

25th November 2015, 18:26
Many thanks for all of your entries and as usual its not possible to comment on each one.
A valiant effort by GK to sum up recent atrocities in a few words and I didnt think ixion would miss the opportunity to slag the government, albeit with a very smooth surface. Im not overly keen on homonyms as they can be dialect dependant but peterms and subsequents get my thumbs up here
32 of 50  -   Report This Post

ginge

25th November 2015, 18:27
Nice but different, fiery and chiaro arriving at bigo with BBM2s extraction well up to his invariably high standard. Of the straight anagrams I felt steveas correction held sway.
33 of 50  -   Report This Post

ginge

25th November 2015, 18:35
However, I have mattroms rock and aristos sport as joint runners up to Les, who also got a capital a for audacity re greengrocers, with his

One swinging both ways shot twice in sexist attack
34 of 50  -   Report This Post

ginge

25th November 2015, 18:44
I have no idea why the last section is still giving me an error message as I have removed the "offending" apostrophes (really !!!!!) and there is no other punctuation other than commas and full stops which seem to be OK !

Les, your prize with accompanyingcomments us somewhat delayed.
35 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrise

25th November 2015, 18:50
Thanks ginge, and congrats les - stunning clue. I also loved ixion's. Lots of other fine efforts too.
36 of 50  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

25th November 2015, 18:54
Great clue, Les, and thanx 2 ginge (also for the mention)
37 of 50  -   Report This Post

ginge

25th November 2015, 19:09
Sorry folks, and yes I am sober and very bloody frustrated, but I have now given up posting my last paragraph and the clip link. There is no obvious "punctuation problem" with or without the link, if you good folks didn't deserve it I'd have given up long before now !
Au revoir until they get this sorted.
38 of 50  -   Report This Post

ixion

25th November 2015, 20:35
Nice one Les, thanks ginge.
39 of 50  -   Report This Post

peterm

25th November 2015, 20:41
Well done Les. Thanks ginge.
40 of 50  -   Report This Post