CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

10th October 2015, 18:02
I have emailed Ash asking him to read this thread, hopefully he will be able to sort something out.
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

ixion

10th October 2015, 18:34
Wouldn't be the same site without you aristo....hope you can find a way to stay.
12 of 15  -   Report This Post

tevor

10th October 2015, 20:55
Aristo, i'd miss your wit and wisdom plus the occasional late night chat, late in london anyway.
get it sorted dude.
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

mattrom

11th October 2015, 21:34
Aristo, if you haven't already disappeared into the ether - I too would miss your contributions and your wit.
I hope something can be sorted out.
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

12th October 2015, 13:59
I'm so glad to hear that you're well, peterm. I too miss Joint Effort!

Thanks to all of you for your very kind words, and to Ms. Jazz for the moving rendition of "My Parakeet's Pa". I did try to log on a couple of times after I posted this thread, but had the same problem. In response to a personal email from one of you I'm trying again. I truly would miss this forum- such a collection of bright and funny and lovely people. I've even gotten to meet the celestial syzygy so I feel quite certain that the rest of you are real. :) I see that Norah has posted and will add comments on her thread.
15 of 15  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » peterm