CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » Spam

elle

28th August 2015, 09:46
Hi, Norah!
We all appreciate the efforts you and Ash are making in trying to clear the forum of these invasive threads. It's a pity that it is encroaching on your private and family time.
I hope as much for both your sakes as ours that you get it "sorted" soon"
Enjoy your walk by the sea!
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

mamya

28th August 2015, 09:58
I echo everyone's sentiments about the hard work you are both doing to keep things afloat.

It must be very hard not to see it as personal even though they are indiscriminate in who they target, seemingly just because they can.

Thanks Norah and Ash.
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

28th August 2015, 12:04
My feeling is that It's going to be a busy day again!

We had a lovely walk, sat outside the cafe looking at the sea and reading the papers. I love the sea, as someone who lived in landlocked Derbyshire for over 60 years it's such a pleasure to be able to see it several times a week.

The rain started as soon as we walked in the door so we timed it well.

All gone, let's hope it stays that way. Thanks to everyone for your support, we are really doing our best to get rid of them.
13 of 14  -   Report This Post

spec27

28th August 2015, 12:29
Norah you' re doing a fantastic job, big thank you. Absolutely agree, weekend is family time and as irritating as the pages of gobbledygook are, the real threads and posts are still there for us, we just have to sieve a bit! Take care and know lots of people are rooting for you:-)
14 of 14  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Spam