CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

busby

15th June 2015, 09:38
On a muffin with a poached egg on top of each side and a couple of rashers of bacon. Hmmm, I'm dreaming about breakfast now. Usually have a bowl of cereal, might treat myself soon.
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th June 2015, 09:56
hi Ros
Thanks for the google banner. I would have missed it.
My late husband's Godson is curator of Magna Carta at the British Library. (twitter: @julianpharrison)
He has a good sense of humour when blogging but the few times he has appeared on TV is very reserved and not good on camera. Michael Wood, the main presenter dominates and JpH is permitted a couple of words or is seen just peering over a document !
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th June 2015, 09:58
PS I am a Marmite girl. Had to stock up on Vegemite for my Aussie cousin when she visited :((
13 of 18  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

15th June 2015, 09:59
Reporting from the French front:
1. We have nothing involving King John on Google today.
Just about as likely that the French will celebrate Waterloo on Thursday (yes, I know about the massive re-enactment that's planned, but imho they're a bunch of misguided patriotic militarists).
2. Just as positive for me personally: there is no Marmite, Bovril or any other British poison in local supermarkets here, but there IS HP, Branston, Lea & Perrins, & plenty of (e.g.) salt & vinegar crisps. Splendid isolation in The Gers!!!
14 of 18  -   Report This Post

rosalind

15th June 2015, 10:52
Your "o" is "h", GK?

Marmite isn't poison, even if you don't like it! ;-))
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

15th June 2015, 11:08
To Rosalind: yes and yes!
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

15th June 2015, 11:16
To explain just a little: I am HUMBLED by the massacres that EVERY dictator has ever caused, in whatever name. But I fear we're getting far too political.....................
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

15th June 2015, 11:17
.......and as for the Marmite etc, one man's meat and so on....................
18 of 18  -   Report This Post