CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bees

11th March 2010, 12:41
Philip, I'm not jealous of your pending cruise. In July I'll be sailing away myself, from Portsmouth to somewhere called Ouistreham, or something like that. I haven't found it yet on my map of the Med, but my wife tells me it will be wonderful.
I'd be scared of losing that pen, too.
11 of 44  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

11th March 2010, 12:54
There seems to be a lot of cruising going on here! We're off for a week to the Norwegian Fjords in July. Probably not as warm as the Caribbean though. Have a great time Philip and, if you get homesick whilst you're away, just remember that there'll be two (or even three) RTs waiting on your doormat for when you get back.

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz59/styxlawyer/bikeall.gif" />
12 of 44  -   Report This Post

flipper2law

11th March 2010, 15:45
I have about half of RT11 done but cannot 'crack'
end of 20 across.. "hood" doesn't give any animal.
Crossword help would be appreciated at this stage.
I have been to the Middle East and to California, but missed out on Scandinavia.
13 of 44  -   Report This Post

robtherich

11th March 2010, 15:55
Hell, if we're boasting about Going Away, me and Mrs Robtherich are off to Sri Lanka on Tuesday. So nardy-nah. Solve yer own clues...
14 of 44  -   Report This Post

torvic

11th March 2010, 16:32
Flipper2law, I think the animal you're looking for is an otter.
15 of 44  -   Report This Post

flipper2law

11th March 2010, 16:42
Thanks Torvic; I will work on that. I perhaps should haave said that Middle East was in 1947 and USA in 1980. I was quoting facts, NOT boasting and not drunk for several years.
16 of 44  -   Report This Post

philip

11th March 2010, 18:44
Oh dear, what have I started?
Well John, did the fjords last July and south of the Artic Circle it was quite warm. Been to Sri Lanka too - got very wet, but it was the start of the monsoons.
OUISTTREHAM is an anagram of Atheism Tour, so enjoy it. Its somewhere off Dover, but if you find it, let me know.
See you in 3 weeks
PHILIP
17 of 44  -   Report This Post

philip

11th March 2010, 18:45
Sorry meant ARCTIC
18 of 44  -   Report This Post

tel

11th March 2010, 22:33
Isn't the point of the forum getting a bit lost here.
I thought it was a crossword help forum but it appears to be a mutual admiration society.
19 of 44  -   Report This Post

terry

11th March 2010, 22:52
Loosen up a bit Tel. I'm also off on a cruise tomorrow. If you're not careful I'll tell you all about it when we get back - in bone rotting detail.
20 of 44  -   Report This Post